Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death knight Tank [Trial]

3 posters

Go down

Death knight Tank [Trial] Empty Death knight Tank [Trial]

Post  Mistéx Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Michael
Age*: 17 (18 in a couple of months Smile )
Country*: Denmark <3 Very Happy
English speaking and writing level: Hmm, well, if we make it a 1-10 scale?? i'll prolly be on 8-10 Smile somewhere in between there
Did you read the stickies?: Yes sir
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : "ooohhh, lore"
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Well, it actually depends on school and stuff Smile but prolly raiding Wink i looooove to raid Wink and can't wait to pwn Ulduar Smile
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): That's a tough 1, it depends if i got work and what time i'm off but from 20:00-24:00 in week days, can raid before 20, but i gotta eat at aprox 19:40 or so.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Mistéx
Level: 80 ofc.
Class: Death Knight <3
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: Abominable, Shadow Of Aeakos, Elite of Honor and Silent Victim
Talents: 12 / 50 / 9
Professions: Mining and JC (both Filled)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: i've done/tanked all bosses up in Wrath, but Malygos (both Hc and Normal) and Sartharion with drakes, allthough i know the tactics Smile
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: in Wrath - my Death Knight - Mistéx, in Vanilla wow and TBC i raidede with my Rogue, i was in BT for a couple of bosses and MH for all but Archimonde cleared everything up to BT/MH except Kael'thas in TK The Eye
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=MistéxArmory , http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Bloodscalp&name=mistéx
Total time played: 15 days 10 hours and 22 mins Smile

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I have been playing on my rogue ever since wow came out, and hate to lvl, and now Blizzard made the perfect choice for me, start at lvl 55, so i figured, why not lvl one and try it out as tank? And i made the Death Knight, startet leveling, and fell in love with it, from the moment i made it, only problem now is, it only have 60 % flying mount, and i'm bored on it cause i got nothing to do Smile but i'm improving my DPS gear a bit eventually so i can soon do both Wink
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes i've lvl'ed all my chars from 1/55-80
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes, allthough i don't like Blood, so if you force me to go DPS, please make me go Unholy (most DPS and it's much more fun than Blood)

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Well, i'm this nice little dane who likes to play wow, and likes to help ppl out ingame if they need my help, and i love to raid Smile + i'm friendly, just ask Vandersmutt or Vanderssmút Smile they were in Abominable with me Smile
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Silent Victim is cool enough, it's just that :S i don't feel like playing in a guild where i can only speak danish Smile i pref talking english ingame tbh Smile ohh ye, and don't mine the "<3" i make Very Happy it's just a habbit Wink
Your alts: Corvax (Rogue)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Cause i got some nice friends in it <3 Smile
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: ye ofc. I join to be friendly and help out in the guild Smile

I'm looking forward to hearing from to you Smile Mistéx hopefully your future DK tank Smile

Last edited by Mistéx on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mistéx

Back to top Go down

Death knight Tank [Trial] Empty Re: Death knight Tank [Trial]

Post  Mistéx Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:37 pm

as you might figure out the [url][/url] doesn't work, so you gotte Ctrl C the text and then Ctrl V so gl Wink

Mistéx

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:43 am

Heya, i'll get back to ya when i've talked to the officers.

- Talked to him in-game. Seems like a nice guy.

Thumbs up
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodgorger Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Very nice application and your armory profile looks excellent. We recently made some changes in the guild and we'll need to evaluate wether we need any more tanks. If we do you have my vote.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Welcome to Dark Vendetta.

/w one of us online for a guild invitation
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down