Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 tank dk app [Trial]

2 posters

Go down

80 tank dk app [Trial] Empty 80 tank dk app [Trial]

Post  Zurre Wed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Niklas
Age*: 18
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: My english is very good, although I donīt like speaking in english.
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): For both i guess, being a social guild is probably more important than being a hardcore raiding guild, but being both is as good as it gets.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): from around 17:00 pm to 1:00 am

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Zurre
Level: 80
Class: Death knight
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: I waited untill I was lvl 80 before i started looking for a guild.
Talents: 9/5/57
Professions: Skinning and mining atm, will pick up either jewelcrafting or enchanting soon.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I know the tactics on the bosses in both naxx and ulduar, I havenīt done them on this charcter though.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Done Naxx 10/25 on my warlock wich is now collecting dusty mostly.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Zurre
Total time played: The leveling on this character has been very slow and on and off because i leveld my warlock at the same time, but when i got to 80 with my warlock i immediately realized that playing a ranged dps class wasnīt all that much fun. So my play time is 4 days and 14 hours.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I wanted a diverse class because I didnīt know if I wanted to dps or tank, but Iīve choosen to be a tank and im going to stick with it.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Still unsure if i want to use a 2h wepon or two 1h wepons in wich case Iīll switch spec.

Thought Iīd give some extra info: I am currently doing Hcīs to gear up and get rep. I spoke with someone from your guild and I asked if you still do naxx 10/25 runs, he said yes, in wich case Iīd really like to join you on those as much as I can or as much as youīd let me so i can gear up and start raiding ulduar Smile

Zurre

Back to top Go down

80 tank dk app [Trial] Empty Re: 80 tank dk app [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Hello, Zurre. Thank you for taking your time to write an application, we'll get back to you shortly... Also, from what i can see from the application, you seem to be the kind of person, that we're looking for.
And erh... We don't have any DK tanks atm Razz
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down