Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Trial] Borntomckill dk tank/dps

2 posters

Go down

[Trial] Borntomckill dk tank/dps Empty [Trial] Borntomckill dk tank/dps

Post  Borntomckill Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Scott
Age*: 14
Country*: uk
English speaking and writing level: very good
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both Smile
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): anytime really but some weekends i am at my dads and wednesday i have rugby training.
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: yep

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Borntomckill
Level: 80
Class: DK
Race: Bloodelf
Previous Guilds: IMPLACABLE
Talents: 7/52/12 Frost tanking
Professions:herb and inscription (but on alts i have skinning 450, enchanting 393 and mining 450)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: ZA, KARA, TK, NAX 10 & 25, FL ULD, EOE HAVENT CLEARED BUT KNOW TATICS, OS, VOA. Some of these i have done on my alt his name is Theblade.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Warlock mainly but i have raided with this character alot aswell.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Borntomckill
Total time played: not sure i think 12 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Love dks wanted to tank and have a melee.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?:yes

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im Scott i like meeting new people like having a laugh now and then. I am 14 love online games like WOW, CSS, TF2. I play the guitar love to chill out and raid.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: One i made myself but after a day of doing nax lodes of people left so i am in an inactive guild which i dont want.
Your alts: 80 lock theblade. 80 hunter Bladé
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I want a good raiding guild that can speak english and are sociable. Also i want my dk to progress with his gear and get help from others to make him as best as he can possibly be.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yep certianlly

Borntomckill

Back to top Go down

[Trial] Borntomckill dk tank/dps Empty Re: [Trial] Borntomckill dk tank/dps

Post  Luminarium Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Welcome to Dark Vendetta - whisper an officer in-game for an invitation to the guild as a trialist.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down