Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial]

3 posters

Go down

application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial] Empty application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial]

Post  devildante Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:32 pm

--Personal info--

Name:henry
English speaking and writing level:pretty good
Did you read the stickies?:yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") :ooohhh lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? :yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?):both but most social
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1):18:00-23:00

--Character Info--

Character's Name:Devildante
Level:80
Class:death knight
Race:undead
Previous Guilds:Dude wheres my kodo
Talents:frost/unholy
Professions:first aid
Raid experience?:OS 25/10 cleared whit 1 drake. naxx 25 cleared a few quaters not all though Sad. and cleared voa 10/25 and first boss ulduar 25/10
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?:this character
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Devildante
Total time played:12days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*:didnt have the will to lvl any other atm
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?:yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?:yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?:yes

--Misc--

Yourself, who are you?*:im a happy person a litle shy though.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?:its not a serious guild im looking for a serious raiding guild
Your alts:64 warrior 51 rogue
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:becuse i need to raid its my passion:P
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:yes i guess unless it doesent inwolve real money:P

devildante

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial] Empty Re: application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial]

Post  Contemn Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Hello Henry. Thanks for taking your time to write an apply on our forum. The officers will reveiw your apply and get back to you as fast as possible... by the way, I cannot find any Devildante on Armory and your link doesn't work.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial] Empty Re: application - lvl 80 death knight - devildante [Trial]

Post  devildante Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Contemn wrote:Hello Henry. Thanks for taking your time to write an apply on our forum. The officers will reveiw your apply and get back to you as fast as possible... by the way, I cannot find any Devildante on Armory and your link doesn't work.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Devildante

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Armory is bugged for the moment.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Application looks good-ish though. Would you be able to raid 'till 23:00 while you're not on vacation, btw?
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am

yes unless ive got tons of schoolwork wich i dont usually have:)

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

hi i just cleared last bosses in naxx 10 4 horsemen and sapp and kt and got some epics out of it how does it loock so far heres my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Devildante
that should work Smile

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Would it be possible to arrange a HC run or something similar??
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 pm

yea we could do that it will be good for my rep to Very Happy, im very active so just whisp me ingame
until next time then =)

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm

btw i dont want to spam you but i cleared naxx 25 yesterday. but unfortunatly i didnt get any new gear Razz

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 pm

How is it going do you think there is a spot for me as a trialist in the guild ? (yes) Wink

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Indeed. I believe you're welcome for a trialist spot :-] Application accept as [Trial]
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm

thank you very much. i wont disapoint you Very Happy

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  devildante Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 pm

should i ask an officer for inv to guild as trialist or how does it work?

devildante

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Yes, you should ask an officer for invite. The current officers are Contemn and Buzzowar/buzzomage.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down