Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] LET ME IN !

Go down

[Declined] LET ME IN ! Empty [Declined] LET ME IN !

Post  Wtbhaste Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Jim Wagner
Age*: 23
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: I speak every good english and writing is also okay but there is some spelling errors
Did you read the stickies?: I belive so Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : yes
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? :Yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): gmt +1
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?:yes 20mb

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Wtbhaste
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Race: Bloodelf
Previous Guilds: Grumpy old men
Talents: Combat
Professions: Skinning and Leatherwork full skilleed
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: yes
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: yes i play whit my rogue
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 69 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: My friend he has a Warlock good GEARED BETTER THEN LOZIFER he is lozifers mentore
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?:1-80
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: ýes my rogue is my main
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: more or less you I like combat and have not played that much assassination but i like to try if the guild want me to.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am Jim I come from a town called "Icehigh" or in danish Ishøj I like to talk a lot I know all of you will soon find out how much hehe I hangraound whit som frineds like Lozifer Ablation Raldios IRL we all know one and another I like just being my self i like to joke around alot whit in reson
I got a good famile 2 nieces and 3 sisters and a big brother that like to have some fun on my behave hehe
a little about me so ;D hehe
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I am in a social guild we dont raid so i like to come raiding some more but i will still talk whit them even if i change guild they are a lot of cool guys over there.
Your alts: I got some low lvl 10 - 40 but and one dk at lvl 70
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:becaouse i like start raiding and Raldios says that you are a good guild so why not just go around have fun ahit you guys and girls ;D
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: I´ll try yes

Wtbhaste

Back to top Go down

[Declined] LET ME IN ! Empty Re: [Declined] LET ME IN !

Post  Luminarium Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Hello, Jim. We've noticed your application, and will get back to you with a final answer within a reasonable time.

Also, your gear and DPS is ok, from what i've seen. Although i'd like to add right away, that your answer to the stickies didn't really convince me. Also. It looks to me like you didn't really put any time / effort into writing your application. [Constructive criticism. Don't take it too harsh]
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Hello again. We've chosen to decline your application, based on a few unlucky episodes involving you and some of our guildmembers, and the fact, that your application clearly states that you haven't really put a lot of effort into it.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down