Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [Declined]

3 posters

Go down

Application [Declined] Empty Application [Declined]

Post  Harappa Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:39 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: ill pass:)
Age*: 17
Country*: Norway/England
English speaking and writing level: Excellent, due to being born in London, and having family there.
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Ohh Lore:)
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Raiding, and having a good time Raiding
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Everyday, except for the days which I've got loads of school work to hand in.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Harappa
Level: 77 atm, but I will be 80 in 2-3 days.
Class: Rogue<3
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: Legendary Thunder Kings(Live to Kill)
Talents: 17/0/51 Sublety spec, but only because I enjoy playing sub. Not thats it's really leveling efficient
Professions: 270+ Engineering, and 450 Mining. 400 Tailoring on my alt priest
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Well, just before TBC I quit wow, only to come back just before WoTLk was released. I have done pretty much everything Pre-TBC, except Naxxramas. Have a couple of mates who are rading regularly now, so learning tactics for Naxx and other stuff wont be a problem:)
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: No, I raided with my other rogue.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 11 days 13 hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Just before Wow was released I remember falling for Rogues because of their "Dual Wield" at lvl 10 haha:), but also because I generally like doing damage in games:P
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: Yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am a social guy, who plays football and likes to chiill. And play wow ofc:), pref ganking mages:)
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Because it's a swedish guild, and I have a hard time understanding swedish:P
Your alts: 73 UD Priest, 60 DK
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: You seem like a serious and friendly guild:)
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes. As a matter of fact I've got a shit load of herbs in bank just waiting to be used to powerlvl Alchemy.Smile

Harappa:pirat:

Harappa

Back to top Go down

Application [Declined] Empty Re: Application [Declined]

Post  Luminarium Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:22 am

First of all, i'd like to thank you for taking your time to write an application. I see, that you are one of the people that actually took their time to read the stickies which is a big + Very Happy

We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible!
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Application [Declined] Empty Re: Application

Post  Droll. Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Hey. Nice to see that you took some time on the application. Even though you're only lvl 77 ATM, you should be able to gear up fast if you're an active raider when you reach 80, since we actually don't have any 80 rogues ATM. And well... Skill>Gear ^^
GL with the application

-Droll, DV Officer and King of the Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Hello Harappa. Thanks for the fine apply. You can surely buy some epics once you reach lvl 80. So the gear isn't the big prob. I am just abit curious about your speccing. Do you wish to stay as sub or do you change specc to a better PvE specc at lvl 80? Just wondering.. Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down