Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fobicals app... [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Fobicals app... [Declined] Empty Fobicals app... [Declined]

Post  Fobical Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:43 pm

--Personal info--
Name*: Chris
Age*: 15
Country*: England
English speaking and writing level: English so im fluent...
Did you read the stickies?: Ooohhh Lore...
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : 0000h More Lore Wink
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both..
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Im availible most times after 4pm except on weekends where im available all weekend, but on monday n thurs during school term i am not availbile.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Fobical
Level: 80
Class: DPS Ret
Race: Belf
Previous Guilds: Yourself?
Talents: Retribution? 0/10/61
Professions: Mining n skinning
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Understand Most tactics and cleared naxx 25 on a PUG... cleared some ulduar on 25man with a guild with me as a PUG... OS10 / 25 Comped with 1d up on both difficulties. most heroics...
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: ughh, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Fobical
Total time played: 23d 14h

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Suggestion... and i like DPS its easy
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Mm, DPS and tanking..

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im chris, and i go to school..
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Guild disband and a crap current guild for my level..
Your alts: all low level.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: should help me progress far since you have peeled.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: not much jsut another Reserve DPS for your raid nights.

Fobical

Back to top Go down

Fobicals app... [Declined] Empty Re: Fobicals app... [Declined]

Post  Fobical Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Hopefully i will get a positive report...

Fobical

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Hello, Fobical. First and foremost, we'd like you to understand, that the answer to this application has nothing to do with our previous experiences with you & your character,
but we've decided to decline your application, seeing as:
-) A lot of your gear is unenchanted, even the tier pieces.
-) We're not currently in a heavy need of retri paladins, and your application is (no offense ment here, of course) Not an exceptional one.
-) We're looking for people with the right attitude, and a high level of commitment to the guild. We were slightly worried about the mail I (Luminarium) recieved a while ago, saying something equal to "could you get the application stuff over with, so i can apply to a new guild" ... Even though i can't replicate the exact words.

All three points above are ment as constructive criticism, and we wish you good luck in your continued search of a guild fitting your personality & playstyle.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fobical Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 pm

thanks lumi, ive decided to turn into my own guild and could be merging with another smaller PVE guild very soon, this could be the start of sumthing good.. Wink

Fobical

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Time will tell
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content