Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial]

3 posters

Go down

Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial] Empty Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial]

Post  Elfladin Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:35 pm

--Personal info--

Name: Frank, Cem, Vincent
English speaking and writing level: average/high
Did you read the stickies?: yes, everything about the guild.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh lore tongue
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? :yes, 3 times Embarassed
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both ofcourse, it will be greeedy if We say, raid only Suspect , and We like to learn some new people.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Wow time, and most of the day online, we got now 2/3 month vacantion. afro

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Elfladin, Darthdruide and Koshot
Level: 80 - 80 - 80
Class: Paladin - drood - hunter
Race: BE - noobcow - BE
Previous Guilds: our own guild ''Guildbank'', that is for our items to drop on the Gbank Razz, 2 years ago we where in Omertá and other guilds from different server. (we migrated and we also made new chars)
Talents: Holy/ret - Tank/rest - survival
Professions: mining/JC - Mining/enchanting - Herb/alch
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
My personal raid Experience is quit high, i have done gruul, magtheridon, SSC, Eye, BT onyxia , some other rare dragons, WOTLK: Os, nax and voa a few of EoE, my friends have mostly the same experience, but they know the tactics for sure, because they watch alot ''warcraftmovies'' for tactics. most of us have more then 5 alts all in 70 or +, so different experience on healing, dps, tank.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: a Warlock / dps and drood / Healing. those 2 are most.

Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Elfladin
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Darthdruide
there is a problem with the site of Amory i can't find koshot and darthdruide, but i can tell you they are better geared then me
Embarassed lol!
Total time played: 15 days / 16 hours, all of us, because those chars are our main chars and they are new.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?: got 0 classes left:P this was the missing peace, for dartdruide was he knows how to play a drood, and koshot same, he knows how to play a hunter.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: nope all 3 together Razz (no powerleveling dudes)
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes, all of us
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes, i play everything. got duelspec like all of us.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?: we are all very social boys, and we play mostly of our time WoW, and Saturday/sunday we do stuff in reallife together. we have all a small job, noving special , its in the morning. darthdruide and me are still studying and koshot has a fulltime job, till 16:00/17:00. and i don't know what to tell now Embarassed , you can better ask me in-game (A)
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: because its our own and we wanna start raiding (high) not stupids pugs anymore.
Your alts: on different server, magtheridon, al'akir bloodscalp etc, ask me if you wanna know more about hem.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: we all saw a recruitment and i investigate more about the guild on the site. and i saw there was a nice atmosfeer, and the raiding progsess is based on our equipment/skills/tacs etc.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:Yes, ofcourse we will, we hope we gonna came Bestfriends Razz with every1 !

We thank you for reading our Applycation, You can /w me always ingame for more Questions,
and maybe , till soon

Oooohhh Loreee!
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Darthdruide

Last edited by Luminarium on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : amory link)

Elfladin

Back to top Go down

Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial] Empty Re: Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application, guys. We'll look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial] Empty Re: Elfladin + RL Friends ( healler/tank/dps) [Trial]

Post  Contemn Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello Frank, Cem, Vincent and thanks for taking your time to write an apply to us. Really nice to see some buddies playing together and enjoy their time together. I know all about it as I play alot together with my RL friends, Luminarium, Buzzo, Wyyze and Maleficious.
Good luck with your apply. Very Happy
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Elfladin Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 pm

yeah idd, thnx alot Wink

Elfladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down