Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quelaran's application [Trial]

Go down

Quelaran's application [Trial] Empty Quelaran's application [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:56 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Keyan Javanshir.
Age*: 15 years old.
Country*: Denmark.
English speaking and writing level: Very decent.
Did you read the stickies?: Of course mate.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore.
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): It's most for the raiding part, but of course i will also join social part.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I'm normally avaible for raids at 15.30 to midnight, but that's usually on Fridays to Sundays since i have school and sports.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Quelaran.
Level: 80.
Class: Paladin.
Race:Blood Elf.
Previous Guilds: Badgers with human faces, at start the guild was ok, but they became lazy and didn't do any raids, so decided to leave.
Talents: 5/59/7, Protection.
Professions: Engineering and Mining.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have done Naxxramas, OS, VoA all bosses in Naxx of course, I do understand tactics and i'm a quick learner.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes it was.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Quelaran
Total time played: 17 days, 22 hours and 52 minutes.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I like to tank alot, and since Paladins has alot of magical spells to use, i found them useful to tanking.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yep.Very Happy
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes, i don't have any trouble playing the other talent-builds, but i prefere to tank.Very Happy

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a boy, living in Denmark. Currently i have my school and homework to worry about. I'm a 7th grader. 15 years old, needed to go 6th grade twice since i changed schools.Very Happy I like to spend time playing WoW, but also like to chill with my friends. I do go to sports also, i go to handball once a week. I like listening to music too, i prefere bands like Slipknot and Nickelback.Very Happy
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I leave my old guild if i get a spot in yours of course, because of the guild aint active anymore, too many offlines and no social community.. No raiding eiter anymore..
Your alts: A level 12 Warrior, Excile.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I love the raiding of course, and heard it has a lot of active people and social people (unlike my previous guild). Also i've heards the guild is progressing which love the idea about.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Of course! I will do all what's needed for the guild! Very Happy

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

- Keyan / Quelaran.

Last edited by Luminarium on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Quelaran's application [Trial] Empty Re: Quelaran's application [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Thank you for your application, Quelaran, we'll review it and get back to you a.s.a.p.

Also.. How about raiding from monday-thursday, will that be possible? Since about 40% of our raids are positioned on those days.
And, in that case, from when->when?
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm

For the gear-part, you're missing a few enchants. I'm sure you're aware of that :-]

And why is it that a lot of paladins tend to use agility on their weapon for tanking? Shocked
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 pm

I believe i can squeeze some raids into my calendar, maybe on mondays from 20.30 to 23.00-24.00 and wednesdays and thursdays at the same hour, that's the most trust able times i can give for now mate(;

- And for the enchants i know i'm missing alot Very Happy But i will get them soon mate Very Happy (I really don't know why Pala's use 26+ agi on their weps Very Happy)

- Quelaran
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down