Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yunalesca's Application [Trial]

2 posters

Go down

Yunalesca's Application [Trial] Empty Yunalesca's Application [Trial]

Post  Yuna Fri May 29, 2009 6:59 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Aaron Cash
Age*: 15
Country*: England
English speaking and writing level: Very well as it is my base Language
Did you read the stickies?: I have
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Yes.
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): I have made this application to Dark Vandetta mainly for being social and helping out to the best of my ability with raiding and progression.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I am normaly avalable between the times of 4pm - 11pm Gmt on fridays this is 7pm - 24pm Due to Tutoring, on weekends i am usualy free all day.

--Character Info--

Character's Name:Yunalesca
Level: 75 Atm but leveling fast
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: IronBlade, Validus And The Thirty (Darkmoon Faire)
Talents: 0/0/66 Frost at this time for leveling but i intend to go arcane at 80 as i am experianced in it
Professions: Low Enchanting and Low Tailoring
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I Have Cleared naxx 10, 25 Satharion, Emalon and Archavon.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?:I have used my Hunter Whitesaber (Previously Known as Bigpenguin) who i have recently given away to a freind of mine.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 14 Days 18Hours and 25 Minutes.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I love the thought of a class useing pure elements to defeat foe's and the meany other perks that come with this class.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: On The bloodscalp server yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I am but i am more skilled in arcane or frost Talents.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am Aaron Cash i am 15 years old and currently attending the last year of high school Fortunetly my exams are over so i will have alot of time to spend playing Smile I am a great lover of alternitve and rock music.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: At this time i am guildless my last guild was a very small mostly Hungarian Guild so i could not understand any of the Guild chat so i took my leave.
Your alts:Lilaya Level 33 Blood Elf Warlock
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:It seems like and amazing raiding and social guild which fits what i whould like from a guild perfectly, where i can hopefully improve myself and help to improve others Smile.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:If i get in to the guild i will Gladly contribute to the guild even if it includes donateing to the Guild bank or grinding food items for player buffs.

Hopefully i have included everyhting, I will be more than happy to accept an invitation to the guild, if not i wish the very best to your guild and good luck in the future.

Thank you for takeing time to read my application. Smile

Aaron Cash / Yunalesca

Updated for the new guild name / realm etc. etc.

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Yunalesca's Application [Trial] Empty Re: Yunalesca's Application [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Fri May 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Hello, Aaron. Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Fri May 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Hello Aaron and thanks for writing this almost perfect application, just missing the secret word! Razz but everything is very fine and well explained. I see you're from DF, a RP realm Very Happy. I sometimes spend time on RPing there and on other servers when i am dead bored Very Happy.
Good luck with your application.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Yunalesca's Application [Trial] Empty Yunalesca's Application

Post  Yuna Fri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh i know lol i found out the word like five minutes after i posted the page lol its 'Ohh Lore' i belove xD

And thank you very much for the complement Smile

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuna Fri May 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Oh i know lol i found out the word like five minutes after i posted the page lol its 'Ohh Lore' i belove xD

And thank you very much for the complement Smile

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuna Fri May 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Meh Im so sorry i thought the first post failed x_x

Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat May 30, 2009 12:35 pm

haha no probs
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Hello and congratulations. Your application have been accepted and you're now put on as a trial in Dark Vendetta. Enjoy your stay and do your best to pass the trial. Whisper an officer or Luminarium for an invite to the guild.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down