Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined] Empty Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined]

Post  Lramor Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 pm

-Personal info--

Name: Magnus Orderløkken
English speaking and writing level: I would say mid +, but i'm not sure : p
Did you read the stickies?: Yes!
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word"): ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): I looking for a social guild where i can have fun, but i also want a guild who do some good progress.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I can raid almost every day and weekend. Europe time, i think it is paris ?

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Lramor (Want to change)
Level: 80, ofc.
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: Death Conquers All (IRL friend guild)
Talents: 13/0/58, going to respecc holy when i get more decent healing gear
Professions: Tailoring / Mining (Low skill, but working on it!)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Don't have any raid experience with this char, but have raided alot with my rogue and mage. Done Nexus HC, and going to to more asap.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: (Dinged 80 today, so now i only work for improving gear!)
Total time played: 11 days, 2 hours in lvl 80 : p

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?: I wanted to be a healer, have a male class and a range dps, thats why Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: No, me and a friend lvl together (Recruit a friend thing)
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: This is now my main, yes Smile
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I prefer Holy, but will respecc if you want me to Smile

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?: My name is Magnus, i'm 17 (soon 18) years old and i live in Lillehammer, Norway. in my sparetime i play soccer and play much wow Wink
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I want to raid, my prev guild is just some IRL friend who like to slack :p
Your alts: Lvl 70 rogue, lvl 71 Mage, and some low lvl..
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: DV seems to be a very nice guild, with polite members. And ofc, i want to raid, and DV does that, so DV seems to be a very good choose. Raid times fit me very well to;) I also want to get new friends
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes, I would always do my best Smile

Lramor

Back to top Go down

Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined] Empty Re: Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined]

Post  Bloodgorger Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 am

Thanks for your application

You seem like a nice guy and we might need a holy priest, you might need some gear upgrades though. Anyway we'll get back to you soon.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined] Empty Re: Application, Undead Priest, lvl 80 [Declined]

Post  Lramor Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 am

Thx for that Smile

And just so you know, im working on my gear and that is first prio! : )

Lramor

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:44 am

Thank you for taking your time to write an application, GL with it!

We'll get back to you a.s.a.p
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Welcome to Dark Vendetta.

/w one of us in-game for a guild invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down