Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual]

Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual]

Post  Aratsiwë Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:07 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Michael
Age*: 31
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: descent
Did you read the stickies?: yup Wink
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?):
Both... mostly Social... Iam seeking a well organized guild with dedicated/helpfull members.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1):
most days 21:00 - 0100

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Aratsiwë
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: DK Dynamite, and a bounch of minor guilds
Talents: atm (1)Demon:5/51/15 (2)Affl:49/14/8
Professions: enchanting 270, Tailor(Shadow/Ebon) 375
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I will need to learn tactics... and yes i will understand them if they are explained Wink
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes - did a few kara runs in TBC, havent done any raids in WOTLK
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 32 days..

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Wanted to try something else, than my human paladin lvl70 (Palantir - Kor'gall)
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes 1-80 - Carbonite rooocks :0)
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yup i fooled around different specs!

--Misc--

Yourself, who are you?*: Well iam a nice guy, living with my girlfriend and our two childrend - the kids gotta go to bed around 19-20 so..(that is why my raiding time is 21-01) and most guilds starts raiding at 19-20:00.. thats why i havent raidet alot.... other than that iam into Soccer, making repairs at my house.. taking care of my family ... and ofc WOW
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: just signed the charter Very Happy ... ... and iam the only lvl 80 char in the guild
Your alts: nothing worth mentioning a lvl 58 DK and a lvl 20 rogue +some other low lvl's
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Well i must be fair and say that i just saw 1 of the guild members runnning past me in Org ..and i liked your Guild name so i made him /w wether u guys where recruiting or not... well and now iam here, writing this application.. because the guild seems to be well organized and it has a descent size with a bounch of lvl 80's
(i looked u guys up at the armory)
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:
Yes -ofc.

Well cya ingame.. plz feel free to /w me any Questions...
Best regards
Michael / Aratsiwë

Aratsiwë

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty Forgot armory link - sry

Post  Aratsiwë Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 am

Cya
Michael/Aratsiwë

Aratsiwë

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty Why cant i make a simple LINK ???

Post  Aratsiwë Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 am

Aratsiwë

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty Re: application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual]

Post  Luminarium Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello, Michael. Thank you for taking your time to write an application.

Looked pretty good, but the fact that you likely can't show up before 21:00 might end up being a problem, since we usually start at 19:45
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty I know.........

Post  Aratsiwë Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi Luminarium / Dark Vendetta

Regarding RAID's.. I know... its a problem...
Thats why I primarily is searching for a well organized Guild with a good "social life" and dedicated members..

And although i would like to RAID.. My prio is my kids/family ...

So i can only envy (my future?) guildmembers, when they tell the fairytales of slaying the mighty Boss's ... .and its fine by me
and maybe iam lucky someday... that u need a lock. (if someone leaves raid party)

So I would still love to join your guild
Best Regards
Michael - Aratsiwë

Aratsiwë

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty Re: application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual]

Post  Luminarium Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Hmm... We'll consider it ^^ We'll get back to you soon-ish
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Alright. Sorry for the long wait-time.

We've decided to accept your application for a casual spot in the guild. Feel free to whisper an officer in-game for a guild invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

application - lvl 80 Undead warlock [Casual] Empty Great :0) cya ingame

Post  Aratsiwë Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Great :0) cya ingame

Aratsiwë

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down