Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to guild [trial]

2 posters

Go down

Apply to guild [trial] Empty Apply to guild [trial]

Post  Soulknig Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Name*: Kevin Hallenhed
Age*: 14
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Good I got cousins in England.
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore Smile
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Weekends, or on holidays, but Monday-Thursday can I raid 16.30-22.30

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Soulknight
Level: 80
Class: Deathknight
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: Live to kill,Deaviate Dregs,Nihilum ( with my hunter )
Talents: Tank ( 2/57/12 )
Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing ( not high skilled )
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Whole Naxxramas on Normal, like half Naxxramas on herooic, Ive done Obsidian Sanctum hc and normal, VoA both, and Malygos on normal. And Black temple on TBC /sunwell
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes and my hunter.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 8 days on this character, but on my hunter 86 days.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Wanna try the new class.
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: Yes, I did some instances aswell.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yep
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I can respecc for the guild yes.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im a guy on 14 years. I played World of Warcraft since 5 years ago I got experience Smile. I want to meet new friends and raid aswell. I played on Bloodscalp for like 2 years now, the last server I played on was Magtheridon in the guild Nihilum.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Because there was not many ppl raiding and they moved to another guild.
Your alts: No one atm
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I want to join because i want to meet new friends, and raid aswell Very Happy
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: I will try to do my best Smile

Soulknig

Back to top Go down

Apply to guild [trial] Empty Re: Apply to guild

Post  Droll. Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Hello! Good to see that you've made an apply. It's always good to have tanks ^^ Also lovely to see that most of your gear is enchanted. To me it looks good m8. But in the end it's Luminarium who decides if you're in or out.

Best of luck!

Droll, king of the trees! ^^
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Apply to guild [trial] Empty Re: Apply to guild [trial]

Post  Contemn Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Hello Kevin and thanks for the apply. As Droll says then it is always good with some tanks ^^ GL with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Apply to guild [trial] Empty Re: Apply to guild [trial]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down