Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mage apply[Trial]

4 posters

Go down

mage apply[Trial] Empty mage apply[Trial]

Post  Boompowe Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:24 am

Name*: Klang
Age*: 14
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Understands about anything, studies alot of english in school.
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooooohhh lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): prefferebly 19-23, but i can be on at almost any time

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Boompower
Level: 80
Class: mage
Race: troll
Previous Guilds: abominable, aevitas, click clack clique.
Talents: frostfireboltspecc for raids
Professions: tailoring, enchanting
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I went naxx with u guys today, so i know most of the tacts there now, i raided alot in TBC.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: this and my 80 paladin, but this mostly.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 34 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: i think i´ve always been a mage at heart Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes, but sometimes along with vandersmutt, and alittle 70-80 with vanderslut
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: A 14 year guy from sweden, i like music, and WoW Razz
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: very low show up for raids, too few level 80s
Your alts: 80 human paladin, twillights hammer.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: It seems like a nice guild with some nice people and raiding going on.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:
yes, i can raid, give gold, and help in instances, and most other things.

Boompowe

Back to top Go down

mage apply[Trial] Empty Re: mage apply[Trial]

Post  Contemn Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Hello Klang, and thank you for taking time to write a apply. As you comment then you were with us Friday the 6 of march. You did very well. Followed tacs and such, the dps will come with the gear. You also seems to be a kind and polite person, which is good ^^.
Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Hmm, human paladin.... yuck. Razz

Apart from that it's a pretty good application, and according to what Contemn tells me you're doing fine in raids.

- thumbs up.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Hey ^^ Great to see another vending machine willing to join our guild! (I'm a bid dizzy since I haven't slept much, so my spelling might seem... "wierd") You seem like a nice and polite person. Can't say much more, since Contemn has already said you're fast learn and stuff like that Razz
Well, GL with the apply!

-Droll, DV officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

mage apply[Trial] Empty :-D

Post  buzzo Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi Boom

Nothing much to add here, as contemn said fast learner. So its a go for me...I might have some ideas for you to improve dps, we will talk it over in game Very Happy

buzzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down