Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply (hunter) [Trial]

Go down

Apply (hunter) [Trial] Empty Apply (hunter) [Trial]

Post  Flup.. Sun May 10, 2009 7:43 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Nikolaj R.C.
Age*: 18
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: uhm, from 1-10 its a 8-9 in writing, and talking its more like 9-10 rabbit
Did you read the stickies?: ooohhh, lore
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore xD
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both Very Happy
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): my time is 2 infront of the server time Smile

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Flup
Level: 80
Class: Hunter
Race: Troll
Previous Guilds: lvl60: Total Madness and The Unholy Trinity. lvl70: The Unholy Trinity, Omertà, (and the a few free runners) and DK Vikings lvl 80 DK Vikings, Survived Abortion..
Talents: 5/13/25
Professions: Mining/Engineering
Raid experience: im a newbi i wotlk, but downed from ZG-BT (all bosses) over all, and once in OS Smile
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: yes, ´this is the only char i "realy" have raided with.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 60 days, 21hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: cus i realy liked lvling with it. and its funny both to pve and pvp with it. and i like that im not alone even tho im not i a party Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes i did. Wink
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes, the only on in lvl 80 atm.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes, i have tryed all the talent-builds.

--Misc--

Yourself, who are you?*: im a guy that wants to become serious in my wow again, i miss it. then my brow (Qim) said that i sould apply to this guild. and basicly i like lisining to music, play CS and ofc wow <3 im i a relationship with my girlfriend, that also plays wow a bit. Smile and i talk alot xD
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: its jo a social guild, and im i lack of gear, so i was hoping for some suport here Smile
Your alts: Jiix, Prik, Quanix and Sikc (twink)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:cus i want to play with you guys, and im thinking that you will let me join so i can get serious again :]
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: if you want me i will do what you tell me to do. (even jump from a clif (in game) xD

Flup..

Back to top Go down

Apply (hunter) [Trial] Empty Re: Apply (hunter) [Trial]

Post  Contemn Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Hello Nikolaj and thanks for taking your time to write a apply. The officers will take a look on your apply and get back to you A.S.A.P.
Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down