Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taurendruid's mini guide : Feral tank [Out-Dated]

Go down

Taurendruid's mini guide : Feral tank [Out-Dated] Empty Taurendruid's mini guide : Feral tank [Out-Dated]

Post  Contemn Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 pm

1) this is only suggestions. but it will make me very happy to see druids trying them out Very Happy

2) you can always ask me ingame for more informations about druids and which gear they should go for and such.

Okay... here we go :

We will start with the specc.. I would say that this is the best feral tank specc you can get. And you are welcome to ask me why Very Happy

But the specc isn't all... you do also need a brain, and the perfect combo to make a good and stabil aggro.
Ofcourse then you also need some stats and gear... You are welcome to ask me ingame about gear and such Very Happy

for kara you would need like minimum 415 defence. About 10.000 health in normal form. And the avoidance is not that important in the start. It will get much better as your gear gets better.

gear that i would say it is a good start to have :
Weapon: Braxxis' Staff of Slumber untill you can get Earthwarden - Braxxis' Staff of Slumber (World Drop) / Auction House. Earthwarden - Cenarion Expedition exalted.
Idol: Idol of Ursoc - Heroic Underbog
Trinkets: Choose whatever you want to fill out holes in your gear.
Rings: All rings with armor and stamina are nice Very Happy
Necklace: Strength of the Untamed - Cenarion Expedition Revered.
Boots/Chest/Legs: Strenght of the Clefthoof - is VERY nice. It should've been epic if you ask me. - Crafted by a Leatherworker
Belt: Belt of Natural Power - Crafter by a Leatherworker
Gloves: Merciless Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves OR Brutal Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves Merciless = PVP Honor point reward. Brutal = Arena point reward.
Bracers: Umberhowl's Collar - Quest reward: Questline starts with: The Hand of Gul'dan
Shoulders: Merciless Gladiator's Dragonhide Spaulders - PVP Honor point reward.
Head: Merciless Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm - PVP Honor point reward.

Note : Remember that this is only suggestions and i have only used 1 quest reward in this guide.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down