Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc )

Go down

[Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc ) Empty [Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc )

Post  Ghøst Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Jeff
Age*: 22
Country*: Netherlands
English speaking and writing level:
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Ooohhh, Lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Yes Smile
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I work at variable shifts. But when I'm off ( 3 day's a week ) I don't have a limit from 19:00. And I will get the 50% easily.
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: Yes.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Ghøst
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: Mute, Flemish horde,
Talents: 10 51 10
Professions: Jewelcrafting & Blacksmith both 450 skill
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Did all raids except totc after the first boss. Ulduar till 11/14
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes Ofcourse Smile
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 27 days and 12 hours.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I like tanking and my best friend allready got an warrior so i picked an DK for tanking and made him jalous cause I'm able to tank without any shield hehe. ^^
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes I did.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes It is.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes I am.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm Jeff a social guy from the Netherlands. I'm 22 years old. Living on my own, so no girlfriend or any parents who hold me againt raiding etc. ^^.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Well, This is not the type of guild i look for. I'm more in for an international guild.
Your alts: Delvix
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I hope for more progress, and I have a good experience with some guildies. Most of Luminarium. I did a lot of raiding with him Smile And my brother Teefy Smile
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes I will.

Thanks for reading my apply Smile
Hope to see you soon!

Jeff aka Ghøst

Ghøst

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc ) Empty Re: [Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc )

Post  Luminarium Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Hey. Good to see you've finally pulled youself together and written an application Razz We'll get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc ) Empty Yeah!

Post  Ghøst Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Hehe yes m8, And looking forward to it Smile
Really like the people of Dark Vendetta.
And btw i forgot to asnwer 1 question.
About my englsh language, but it's decent Smile

Ghøst

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc ) Empty Re: [Accepted] Dk lvl 80 Tank ( frost ) ( with duel specc )

Post  Luminarium Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Welcome to the guild, Ghøst. Whisper one of the officers (or me) for a guild invitation, also, please register with our forum when you have the time :-]
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down