Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Kuddens apply

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Kuddens apply Empty [Declined] Kuddens apply

Post  Kudden Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Samuel Jarl
Age*: 12 soon 13
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: High in both even thought im only 12 .
Did you read the stickies?: yes i did .
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Oooohhh lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? :Yes i did.
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?):I like to meet new people and ofc for the raiding.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1):Im in time zone GMT +1
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?:Yes i have and allways.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Kudden
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Race:Orc
Previous Guilds:Echoes of lost Dawn that is a swedish raiding guild but i didnt like it so much.
Talents: Frost dps DK 12-51-8
Professions: None ATM
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:Ive done half Naxx , OS Voa and EoE both 10 and 25 man Naxx including.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?:I raided on my 80 tauren warrior named Tadawa but i got bored and wanted to try a new class.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Kudden
Total time played:5 days and 17 hours total.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Well i wanted to try a new class and my cousin told me try Death Knight cuz hes death knight war really good.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes i lvled it all alone.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?:No this is my alt and my 2nd lvl 80 char.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?:Yes i dont care which specc i play in but i like frost dps most.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am Samuel Jarl and im 13 years old . I like to play WoW and soccer.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Well i want more serious raiding with more progress.
Your alts:Diivan,Atazoth,Elorian,Eurynomous .
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:Cuz i heard it was a good guild with great progress.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:Yes ofc.

Kudden

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Kuddens apply Empty Re: [Declined] Kuddens apply

Post  Luminarium Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello, Samuel. We've noticed your application and will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Although i'd like to ask a question: A lot of people aged 12 wouldn't be able to attend to our raids due to our raiding times (23:00 raid-end on all days except friday and sat, which is 24:00+) - So i wanted ask wether you would be able to participate on these raids? Without having to go before the raid ends.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudden Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:55 pm

I can do the friday and saturday raids the rest will be hard :/

Kudden

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Based on the fact that we're looking for people who are already well-geared and ready for raiding 25man, and the fact that you will not be able to join a lot of raids each week, we'll have to decline your application.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down