Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Apply, Hugert! [Declined]

3 posters

Go down

Rouge Apply, Hugert! [Declined] Empty Rouge Apply, Hugert! [Declined]

Post  Hugert, Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:19 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Patrik
Age*: 18
Country*: sweden
English speaking and writing level: im skilled
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : oooohhh loore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): well after 19:00 sweden time Razz

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Hugert
Level: 78 soon 79, and fast 80
Class: Rouge
Race: Undead, male
Previous Guilds: Blackest dawn
Talents: 51/15/5
Professions: I will change to Herb/alch, goes fast to lvl it
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I know the tacitcs in Naxx and the others to!
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: No i raided on my Driud, Almost all the time!
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 53days 14h 32min

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Awsome dps!Smile and fun to!
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: all alone!
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: I will make sure this will become my main! Smile
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: WEll i have good dps with my specc now Smile

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im a possitive thinker and a possitive speaker, i dont get negative about small things and im very social! Thats one of the things i like about serious guilds!
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Well i dident leaved blackest dawn, i Wanted to lvl my druid so i told them to kick me so i dont take any others spot! Smile
Your alts: Got a 55 shaman xD
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:It seems to be a serious guild where i can have a chanse to be a part of a good brotherhood, And be social in the game!: )
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:Dont understand this, but Im sure i will do what ever u tell me xD

Hugert,

Back to top Go down

Rouge Apply, Hugert! [Declined] Empty Re: Rouge Apply, Hugert! [Declined]

Post  Luminarium Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application. Looks good.

Our usual rules are, that we only accept lvl 80ies, but we might figure out an exception, since you're very close.

We'll get back to you A.S.A.P.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello Patrik and thanks for taking your time to write an apply. Very energic ^^ i like that. Well lvling to lvl 80 from 79 shouldn't take more than a day or so, thats not really the problem. The problem is that your gear needs a P.I.M.P once you reach lvl 80 ^^ that costs the cash Razz that was all i had to say.
Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodgorger Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:15 pm

You seem like a positive person and even though you're not lvl 80 yet I'd be willing to give you a chance provided that you gear up relatively fast in order to be ready for raiding (that includes gathering the important reputations like Ebon Blade and Sons of Hodir).

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down