Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app Empty [Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app

Post  Palladude Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Name: Neil
English speaking and writing level: As good as it gets for an English person Smile
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both, mainly raiding
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I'm usually available from around 17-18:00 to 24:00 GMT most days of the week; so upto 01:00 server time and later weekends.
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: Yes 10mb

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Palladude
Level: 80 ofc
Class: Paladin
Race: Belf
Previous Guilds: Currently in my own guild which is only really used for banking. The only proper raiding guild I was in since transfering to Bloodscalp was The Lost Souls a 10 man raiding guid, other than this just hopped slightly to pug guilds that will recruit anyone.
Talents: Prot & Ret
Professions: Enchanting & Skinning
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: All BC raids except Sunwell. Only done WOTL Naxx 10, VOA 10/25 & OS 10/25. I fully understand the tactics for these raids.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Pre WOTL my Mage was my main. Now it's my Pala and have done all of the WOTL raids mentioned above with him.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Palladude I tipically log out in my Prot gear these days as I have just started to Tank for the first time ever just under 2 weeks ago. I also have full Naxx+ Ret set, Naxx+ Healing set and full deadly+ PVP Ret set. If you need to see any other gear set then just give me a shout.
Total time played: 83 day 16+ hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?: After getting smash my Ret Palas in BGs What a Face
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?: I play WoW far too much, but when I dont play it's because im either down the pub or a club; but dont worry! im usually on after the pub/club closing hours for fun or untill I fall asleep at the keyboard Shocked
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I left The Lost Souls due to massive inactivity, I was the only one logged on 80-90% of the time. As for my current guild it's just my Mage's money making bank guild.
Your alts: 80 Mage, 80 Death Knight, 71 Hunter, 70 Rogue, 64 Druid & 2x 60 shammies (duel boxed).
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Since leaving The Lost Souls I've only pretty much PVPed, however I feel it's time to get back into raiding and have spent very much time grinding heroics lately. Pus you're also an English speaking guild (great) and you're raid hours suit me.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: I will do my best to meet you're needs.

Palladude

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app Empty Re: [Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app

Post  Luminarium Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Hello, Neil. Thank your for taking your time to write an application. I'll talk to the other officers, and we'll get back to you asap.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app Empty Re: [Accepted] Palladude's Ret/Prot app

Post  Luminarium Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello again. We apologize for the waiting time.
Great application.
Accepted for a trial spot in Dark Vendetta.
Whisper an officer in-game for a guild invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down