Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recuitment fury/prot warrior [Trial]

Go down

recuitment fury/prot warrior [Trial] Empty recuitment fury/prot warrior [Trial]

Post  Jaggerja Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Sunny
Age*: 15
Country*: UK (United Kingdom) Wales
English speaking and writing level: i have known English since i was born Razz
Did you read the stickies?: yes i did
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") :ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): raiding
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 17.00pm-21.00pm

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Jaggerjack
Level: 80
Class: warrior
Race: orc
Previous Guilds: iPvp
Talents: fury ....can dual spec for prot i got prot gear...i use to be a tank in the beginning of wotlk
Professions: mining 450
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: done all naxx 10 and 25 ....OS 10 and 25 done.....VOA 10 and 25 done ...ulduar Smile new
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: yes
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: Sad armoury isnt working atm...
Total time played: 72 days .0hours. 2 mins , 2 sec

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: i am a bit of a warrior Razz i get angry Sad thts if u know how to annoy me Razz
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: ya
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: ya
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: ya

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: simple teenage boy who likes wow....music...tv...
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: i didnt want to pvp anymore so i got pvp dps gear Sad
Your alts: krakentoa 76 shaman, qagmire 65 DK, covanant 63 rogue, oxhoof 44 druid, barrelhoof 40 hunter and chaplain 29 paladin twink
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: some ppl i know in dark vendetta and i hear its good progress in the guild and nyma recommended it to me she was in one of my old guilds.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: i would do my best to make things right... i just want to pve thts all Smile

Jaggerja

Back to top Go down

recuitment fury/prot warrior [Trial] Empty Re: recuitment fury/prot warrior [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write this application, we'll review it and get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down