Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice topic for nice guild :D [Trial]

2 posters

Go down

Nice topic for nice guild :D [Trial] Empty Nice topic for nice guild :D [Trial]

Post  Pierre9312 Sat May 30, 2009 2:22 am

--Personal info--

Name*:Pierre
Age*: 16 in december
Country*: Sweden.
English speaking and writing level: I speak and write very good english Very Happy
Did you read the stickies?: yes ofc Smile
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Yes Very Happy
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both i think xD:)
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1):Thats about the time but every week i can raid to 02:00 and on normal days around 23:00 a'clock.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Busher Very Happy
Level: 80 Ofc Very Happy
Class: Feral Druid Razz
Race: Tauren Very Happy
Previous Guilds: many but not that big as this, but got exp and skills on the things i do Very Happy
Talents: ? Feral but can do balance if its in case got kinda good gear.
Professions: ? nothing xD gonna get skinning xD:)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: i Know nearly all tacs in Naxx 10 and 25 man and EoE and some bosses ulduar och in voa och Os too ofc both 10 and 25 man :DxD
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Busher and Xavious ( my rogue )
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Busher
Total time played: 15 days 18 h 58 min :)xD

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Very funny and they can be everything Bear / Owl / tree :DxD
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Ofc SmileVery Happy
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yeah its my main char.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Maybe SmileVery Happy

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Guy from sweden, play football and like too play wow too and are very hippie to raid with you guys in DV and i heard from my very best friend frizoré that this was a good guild for raiders.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I dont got any guild atm thats why i search here. Very Happy
Your alts: Xavious, Cosmici and Mentaly. Very Happy:D
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: My friend told me its a nice guild for raiders so i was thinking about to make a try to join and se if you want me or not if i can join i will go gear and get better gear for raids.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yeah ofc SmileVery Happy

Pierre9312

Back to top Go down

Nice topic for nice guild :D [Trial] Empty Re: Nice topic for nice guild :D [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Sun May 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello, Busher, we've decided to let you in on a trial, but you'll need a slightly different spec, and some new major glyphs for serious raiding Razz
Whisper an officer in-game for a guild invitation - See you there!
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down