Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined] Empty Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined]

Post  Tundenai Sun May 24, 2009 12:03 am

Name*: Jesper gaarn
Age*: 15
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: Hmm - good and bad
Did you read the stickies?: Of course.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : -------- (won't reveal that one in this thread)
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I can raid from 16:00 to 23:00

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Tundenai
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds:
Talents: 12/0/59.
Professions: Enchanting - 450 Mining - 450 BS.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have dont have raided so much in PRE tbc. But i have raided alot in TBC. And i have raided much in Wotlk Naxx 10 / 25 Cleard Os 10 / 25 Cleard " Os 25 1d " maly 10 cleard.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes, it was.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 21 days 13 Hours 21 Mins

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I love to dps With Death Knight's, i have tanked all the time a played wow. And now i will try and dps. And its VERY cool Smile.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yeh
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yeh iam Smile

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a boy, living in Denmark. Currently i have my school & homework to worry about, i'm an 8th grader. 15 years old. I do spend a lot of time playing World of Warcraft ( too much ), but i like to spend a lot of time listening to music aswell, especially heavy.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I didn't really feel that i was fitting in the guild's atmosphere.
Your alts: Gnóm (Level 80 mage), Solaze (Level 80 Warrior), Kuys (Level 80 Rogue).
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: It seems to be just the guild that i am looking, and you seem to (unlike my previous guild) be very open-minded in general, which i like. Also, as far as i've heard, Dark Vendetta seems to be progressing a bit, which i'd love to be part of.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Of course. I'll do my best!

Thank you for taking your time to read my application

- Jesper / Tundenai

Tundenai

Back to top Go down

Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined] Empty Re: Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined]

Post  Contemn Sun May 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Yo Jesper and thanks for taking your time to write a apply on our forum. We'll reveiw your apply and get back to you A.S.A.P.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined] Empty Re: Tundenai Death Knight Dps " Unholy " [Declined]

Post  Luminarium Sun May 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Erhm, you copied my thread and changed a few of the character-wise fact... You didn't write the secret answer, but copied my "--- won't reveal that in this thread" from my "good" application, the "yourself: who are you:" question is copied from my "good" application aswell. So are the following questions...
You'll have to do better than that, m8.
Putting very little effort into your application isn't quite the first impression we're looking for, since we want dedicated members for the guild... We've just spent time kicking everyone who are NOT dedicated to the cause of the guild, and do not want to end up having to do so again.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down