Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta

Go down

[Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta Empty [Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta

Post  Black Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:19 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Sjoerd Koene
Age*: 16
Country*: The Netherlands
English speaking and writing level: Good
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : "ooohhh, lore"
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 20:00 pm
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: Yes

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Blackmight
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Previous Guilds: Guildbank (temporaly guild)
Talents: Demonology, Destruction
Professions: Tailoring and Mining
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have done Naxx10, Naxx25, Voa10, Voa25, OS10 and OS25. Cleared them all full.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 17 days 14 hours.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*:I like to play with chars that do magic damage and a friend told a warlock was a good class for that.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes i leveled it on my own to 80.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I like destruction a lot but i am willing to play with other builds.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am 16 years old. I am going to a school. And i like playing WOW.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: The guild where im in is for friends. Untill they (me) can find another guild this is the guild we are in.
Your alts: My alt i a 71 paladin. Dualspec: tank/healer.(i have other alts but they are low level.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Because i heard from my friends that re in the guild already that this i a good guild for raids and socail contact.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Im willing do that.

Black

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta

Post  Luminarium Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 am

Hello, Sjoerd, thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for joining you guild: Dark Vendetta

Post  Luminarium Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Hello again. We've decided to let you have a trial period in the guild, goodluck!

Welcome to Dark Vendetta! Whisper one of us in-game for a guild invitation
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down