Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Warlock application [Accepted] Empty Warlock application [Accepted]

Post  Dethero Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:10 am

Name*: Detheron
Age*: 20
Country*: Hungary
English speaking and writing level: 9/10
Did you read the stickies?: I did.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ohhhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): 60% raid, 40% social
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1):
Almost any day, 70% on thursday and friday.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Detheron
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: Independence Forever
Talents: Affli
Professions: Engineering, Mining
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
OS, HC OS, VOA, HC VOA, Naxx fully cleared, HC Naxx almost fully cleared, I've been in EoE, i've got EoE normal key, but the lamie pugs can't do shit in EoE.

In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes, it was.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:

Total time played: 33 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I love the evil, the dark powers, deamons, curses, shadow, etc Razz
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: U mean myself? Yes.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes, it is.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yea

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a 20 years old guy, studying in a university. I'm playing wow for about 2 years. Spent most of my time on unofficial servers before i decided to come to the official WoW. The reason i'm having problems with the thursday raids are: I'm havin' a rough day in school on friday and da biggest parties are held in the collage on thursday night :PP
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Cuz we haven't achieved shit Sad We were only tanking about raids...
Your alts: A lvl 36 rogue.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I'm hoping this will be a mature atmosphered, active raiding guild. I'm tired of lame guilds (especially hun ones) where ppl do nothing. I want some action! I hunger for RAAAAIIIDDDSSs!!! =)
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Razz Razz
Fairs? Of course! Razz

Dethero

Back to top Go down

Warlock application [Accepted] Empty Re: Warlock application [Accepted]

Post  Detheron Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:12 am

Can't link my armory O_o
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Detheron

Detheron

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodgorger Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Nice application and your armory looks nice too. (You're missing a gem in your shoulderslot and you have a strange +4 to stats gem in your belt where you could have hit or spellpower instead but that's minor).

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Hmm, looks good. Let's give the other officer a chance to read the application aswell before any real answer, though :-]
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Nice application. Everything looks good to me so far. Since we're pretty much in need of some more warlocks ATM, you've made the apply just at the right time Razz But as Lumi said, we'll just talk about it first so nothing is 100% sure yet.
GL with the application!

-Droll, DV officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Detheron Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Cool Smile
I hope u'll decide quickly, i had enough of pugs with half-cleared raids and lamers, who leave after the 3rd wipe.
I need some pro guild and raids Smile

Detheron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down