Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined]

Go down

Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined] Empty Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined]

Post  Zarrn Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Anders
Age*: 14
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: good
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): weekends and holidays only i guess

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Zarrn, or Zarnak
Level: 80
Class: Druid and paladin
Race: Tauron and Bloodelf
Previous Guilds: Darkvendetta... was offline for too long, sru.
Talents: Druid: Restro and Balance Pala: Prot
Professions: Herb, inscription and mining
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: all exept UR
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: ye, both
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: Druid Pala:
Total time played: about 51days together

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: i like the spells and the way they are played
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: a 14 boy who like to be social and raid, got a job. i don't get angry that easy and i like to have some fun with orther ppl.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: offline too long...
Your alts: Twíst - 71 DK. Zinn - 71 warrior
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:nice raiding and it's a social guild.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:ye

Zarrn

Back to top Go down

Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined] Empty Re: Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined]

Post  Zarrn Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm

sru i cant see the wow-armory links so i re-write them:
on Druid:
on paladin:

Zarrn

Back to top Go down

Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined] Empty Re: Zarnak - Zarrn want to join agien [Declined]

Post  Luminarium Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Hmm, it might end up being a problem if you can't raid monday-thursday, since we're converting into a more "hardcore" raiding guild... 'Cept that you'll be fine i think.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarrn Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 pm

i will be able to raid tuesday. i forgot to tell, sru.

Zarrn

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Any possibility, that you may be able to raid monday and thursday, or?
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarrn Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm

well i guess, but i wont be able to raid to 23:00 only 22:30 so...

Zarrn

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Hmm, It might end up being a problem, though, since we're aiming at growing more hardcore, and already now, slacking (not signing, signing & being late, signing & not being able to be ther full-time) isn't being tolerated.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 am

hmmm, not currently, i'm afraid, since we need active raiders. I'll whisper you if we get a normal memberspot tho.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarrn Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

well i want realy be on wow so if you can just write it to me over skype it would be nice.
btw, my skype is: Anders, sum 41 xD. or zarnak-twist. even trough i think you already got it. Smile

Zarrn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down