Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fobicals Application. [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Fobicals Application. [Declined] Empty Fobicals Application. [Declined]

Post  Fobical Sun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Chris
Age*: 15
Country*: England
English speaking and writing level: Full English adn writing.
Did you read the stickies?: YEs. good rules.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): My Timezone is England. And i am at school all wekdays cept' holidays.
On these days i cannot play :
MONDAY
THURSDAY
Any otehr day i am free unless i have meetings or school work. i will inform. on a wed night i do my DofE award so i cannot play until around 8pm..

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Fobical
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: BloodElf
Previous Guilds: BAdgers With Human Faces, Dark Vendetta,
Talents: Retribution.
Professions: Mining, Skinning
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I understand most Naxx HC tacts. i have not completed naxx but have watched alot of videos.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: This is my main.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Fobical
Total time played: 20days 3hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Liked paladins before nerfs... and mate wanted me to become a BE aswell Razz
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes. my friend helped me with dungeons and a few boosts
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: ermm.. if given enough time to learn yes.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im Chris Easton and i love wow. i am interested in PC's and i am a student in the UK.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Not many players. bad Raid times for myself
Your alts: -
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Been with you before, enjoyed it. cant remember reason for kick. but heck, all ppl deserve a second chance.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:For example, if we were raiding and i won a roll that i did not perticulary need, i would donate to GB or a member of the guild who was needed that item. I woud help anybody out, including alts boosting and such.

Please. let me in. i will be most happy if i was accepted.

Fobical

Back to top Go down

Fobicals Application. [Declined] Empty Re: Fobicals Application. [Declined]

Post  Luminarium Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application, we'll review it and get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down