Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applycation from zaana [Declined]

4 posters

Go down

applycation from zaana [Declined] Empty applycation from zaana [Declined]

Post  zaana Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 am

Personal info.

Name:jesper
English speaking and writing level:I can read, write and speak English at a level middelt
Did you read the stickies?:yes
For what purpose is this application being made?: both
At which time are you normally available for raids?: im in the same time zone as london and Copenhagen is

Character Info.

Character's Name:
Level:80
Class:mage
Race:blood elf
Previous Guilds: i was in live to kill
Talents:0/53/18= frostfire
Professions: i have not any at the moment
Raid experience?: i have done naxx normal/hc,os normal/hc,voa normal/hc and i know tactic in maly normal
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?:my mage yes
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile
Total time played: i have play 30 days in game on my mage and i have ca. played wow in 3-4 years

Specific Class Info.

What made you choose this class?: it was easy to lvl with and make nice dmg and i love to play it Very Happy
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?:yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?:my mage is my main and i have a pala i am leveling when i not go raid

Misc.

Yourself, who are you?: i am a boy i like to play wow i have a crasy computer i go in school
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: a day i come onlien i dont was in my old guild any more and then i ask the guild leader why then he say all was kickt ;(
Your alts:playbóy and mestwo
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:i am guild I am guild loose and want a good guild Very Happy
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: sure i can help the guild menber and alts

plss inv me to the guild if i need more answers just ask.

zaana

Back to top Go down

applycation from zaana [Declined] Empty forgot 1 think

Post  zaana Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:46 am

Character's Name: zaana

zaana

Back to top Go down

applycation from zaana [Declined] Empty Re: applycation from zaana [Declined]

Post  Bloodgorger Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Zaana. Your armory profile looks fine, you have nice gear and it's gemmed and enchanted (some pvpstuff but it might be the best you had availible). I am, however, concerned about some of the things you wrote in your application. If you read the stickies you obviously missed the "secret words", you failed to inform us of wich times you are able to raid (and if I'm not mistaken London and Copenhagen are not in the same timezone).

If you're going to raid with us we need to know that any instructions given to you are understood and if you miss things in an application where you have plenty of time to reflect I doubt you will be able to keep up in raids.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

applycation from zaana [Declined] Empty i can make a new apply if you want

Post  i can ma Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

im sorry for the fail in the old apply if you want me to try again i will love to do it Very Happy

i can ma

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello Zaana. Just a answer on your question. You can just write the secret word in a post reply and then it should be fine.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Hello Zaana! Smile You've got some nice gear. The only problem is, that you're not hit capped yet. But we can change that in no time if you attend to raids!! jocolor As Blood said, you haven't told us when you'll be ready for raiding. But you can just tell us in a post reply. Copenhagen is +1 hour, and London is +0 hours. But I guess that you'll be playing on Paris time (same as copenhagen) Since you're a Dane.
GL With the application!

-Droll, DV officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:03 pm

As Droll said, the gear is easily fixable, but we're missing the secret word from the stickies ^^
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down