Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Elemental application [declined]

4 posters

Go down

Shaman Elemental application [declined] Empty Shaman Elemental application [declined]

Post  Johanpau Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 am

Name*: Erik
Age*: 18
Country*: Norway
English speaking and writing level:High =P
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : "ooohhh, lore"
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both Wink
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 1900++, sometimes 1800+, anytime on saturday..

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Johanpaul
Level:80
Class:Shaman
Race:Tauren
Previous Guilds:Abominable
Talents:Elemental(consider resto)
Professions:LW,Mining
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:VOA easy tacts, kara, gruul,mag,
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: yes, have done more raids with alt though like The eye, mount hyjal, ssc,
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played:17 days, 2 hours, 48 min.. spent mostly time on my other char back at tbc

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: it was the first class i ever chose when i started playing wow, it was interesting.. but i did changed class after, then i decided to continue...
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: yes i did..
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?:this is my main from now ;p have 80 dk and 70 lock dont like them that much
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes i am

--Misc--

About me*:im Norwegian, student, like to play soccer and play wow.. im a social dude, may talk alot when im in mood ;p... but when im pissed or bored or confused im quiet (in-game) i like to raid and discover new raids...
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: because it converted to pvp guild..
Your alts: Replay(Warlock 70) Kaporals(Death Knight 80)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:Because it sounds interresting and u like to raid like i do =D
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:sure thing Wink

Johanpau

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental application [declined] Empty Re: Shaman Elemental application [declined]

Post  buzzo Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:05 am

Hi, your apply looks real nice, elemental and resto shamans are always needed Very Happy

Good luck with apply

Buzzo

buzzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental application [declined] Empty Re: Shaman elemental application

Post  Droll. Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey! Very Happy Nice to see that we got a shaman to make an apply! Got an elemental shaman myself, and they're the coolest class ever (except druids, they're a bid cooler ^^) Well, you seem like a nice guy. As far as I can see from your application, you're a pretty active person. And since we only got 2 lvl 80 shamans in the guild (3 if you count my shaman) we really need some more. Especially because it's only 1 of them who's really active. I think elemental shaman is the best dps' class/specc in the game if you know how to play your class... So I can't wait to see you in action ^^

GL with the apply

-Droll, DV officer and King of the Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Shaman Elemental application [declined] Empty Re: Shaman Elemental application [declined]

Post  Contemn Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Hello Erik. Thanks for taking your time to write such a fine apply. Good to see shammies, especially ele/resto shammies. Totem of Wrath just owns all buffs. Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 pm

As Contemn said: Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.

- Luminarium is thumbs up, go go shammies!
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down