Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fóz-Paladin

Go down

Fóz-Paladin Empty Fóz-Paladin

Post  Jacobgaf Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Character's Name: Fóz
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race:
Previous Guilds: I just leav my guld. ( Sadmeal)
Talents: Holy / Retribution
Professions: I dont got any
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: I have done Icc10 and have clear all the 4th first boss, And that means that I have not kill Festergot yet.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 15days

Name*: Jacob
Age*: 15
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: I can´t say that im bad at english, Im good.
Did you read the stickies?: Of course
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Of course I will.
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? :Yes, I have
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): I think both.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): All weekends, 19:00-00:00
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?:Yes. I have really good internet.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I seens funny. When you look at Youtube clips are their verry verry op with the heals !
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Of course!
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes!

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im a 15 years old male and love to have comuntication with all sorts off people, on my sparetime I often play floorball football and Ofc my World Of warcraft! I go at a normal School in Sweden in 9th grade. I want to tell you more infomation later
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: It was not a active raiding guild and it´s a raiding guild I search for!
Your alts: 77, Deathknight. 33 Warlock
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Seens like a good raiding guild, and I have heard alot good of them.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: funny raids. Good heals, and no whipes! : )

Jacobgaf

Back to top Go down