Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] apply Teefy warlock

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] apply Teefy warlock Empty [Accepted] apply Teefy warlock

Post  teefy Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 am

Name*: Dave
Age*: 20
Country*: Netherlands
English speaking and writing level: good
Did you read the stickies?: yep
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ofc!
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 19.00 till 23.00
Do you have access to a stable internet connection yes!

Character's Name:
Level: 80
Class: undead
Race: warllock
Previous Guilds: bomen zijn relaxt/ the unholy trinity (5 days now..) dont like the guild they are not social
Talents: 0/15/56
Professions: mining/enchanting both 450
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: voa10/25 os10/25 naxx10/25 ulduar10 till hodir with luminarium ulduar25 only fl never did eoe
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: yes!
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Teefy (got a pve and pvp gear)
Total time played: 36 days 14 hours 11minutes 25 seconds:P

What made you choose this class?*: i friend of me played wow and he had a undead warlcok aswel and i realy like it i like the dots and range attacks and its also fun for pvp
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes all alone
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes its my main
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: played demology for lvling now i have destruction for raiding (got dual spec) im able to do it but realy love des.

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Dave 20 years old i work and learn at the same time:P have to skool on wednesday in de evening.. and in free time i fitness and play wow:P training with my mouse^^
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: im in there for 5 days now but i realy dont like the social things there.
Your alts: teefie ( dk lvling)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: wanna do more raids and i think im gonna like the social things in this guild just like luminarium he is a good men^^ did some raids with him now its always fun and sirieus and kill bosses:P
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: yes is np

thx for read this^^
seeya,
Dave (teefy)

teefy

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] apply Teefy warlock Empty Re: [Accepted] apply Teefy warlock

Post  Luminarium Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey Dave. Thank you for taking your time to write an application, and thanks for the kind words :-] Wel'll review your application and get back A.S.A.P.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Application accepted for a trial period. Feel free to whisper an officer whenever you want a guild-invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down