Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined] Empty Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined]

Post  Yngweh Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:13 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Jonathan
Age*: 16
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Well I can speak english and write
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") :
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both!
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1) I can raid on ure times (Know someone in the guild)

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Yngweh
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: Well I have not been in any raiding guild on this server
Talents: Protection
Professions: Enchanting (Really bad)
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have done all Naxx10/25, EoE, OS, Ulduar HC to Kologarn
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: No
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I just wanted to try it out!
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: 1-80
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Retribution and Holy will get nerfed next patch and im not very fan of those speccs but I might be able to respecc one of those!

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Well I did play alliance before and got to Kologarn pretty early but then one day I thought to myself ... FOR THE HORDE! So I rerolled horde and leveled this one to level 80 ... Now im searching for a nice and social guild that I can raid again with. I know I got pretty bad gear but I hope you can help me change that Smile
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: My guild that im in now is just an social guild and I want a raiding/social Razz
Your alts: Got no alts
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:
Total time played:

Yngweh

Back to top Go down

Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined] Empty Re: Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined]

Post  Contemn Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 am

Hello Jonathan, and thanks for taking your time to make an apply on our forum. You're missing a few things in your apply. The officers will review your apply and get back to you as fast as possible. But i've some critical notes that i want you to tell you a bit more about. First of all, you're missing the secret word. Second of all, you also miss answering a few questions in the MISC. By the way, we're not likely looking for players to gear up, but people we can use in our progress. Anyway, good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined] Empty Re: Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined]

Post  Luminarium Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:59 pm

As Contemn said, you're missing some important questions in your application, and we're primarily looking for Ulduar-ready people, since we've experienced far too many people joining guild and gets geared up, just to leave and join a bigger guild. Also, we're not likely to accept the application, if you don't fill the remaining questions, especially the secret word, and the contribution questions.
Apart from that, it looks fine.
For the Horde!!!
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Yngweh - Level 80 Protection Paladin [Declined] Empty Secret word

Post  Yngweh Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Oh sorry forgot the secret word ... oohh lore :p

And I wont just gear up and leave the guild.

Yngweh

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Would it be possible to arrange a heroic-run with you, or maybe you could join our naxx25 tomorrow night, so we have a chance to see your skills at playing protection paladin?
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yngweh Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Sure, but I do not have imba gear so I don't think I can main tank in naxx25 Razz

Yngweh

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm afraid we'll have to decline this application, based on the fact that you seem to have missed some questions in your application, and that we're primarily looking for Ulduar-ready raiders.

If you do find youself looking for a raiding guild at a later time, you're more than welcome to write a new application, though.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down