Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Application. [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Druid Application. [Accepted] Empty Druid Application. [Accepted]

Post  Calazzar Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello Dark Vendetta, I am here to leave you my application for a spot in the guild. I'll just cut to the chase and I hope that you'll enjoy what I write.

--Personal info--

Name*: Max
Age*: 18
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: My level of both speaking and writing in english is above average, I'm not the kind of guy who gloaths about it tho so I'll just leave it there.
Did you read the stickies?: Yes I did.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh lore...
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): I am looking for a raiding spot.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): My scheduele is quite flexible when it comes to the raiding, I do however got my reallife to take care of at the same time and it will come prior to the game. But I'd probably be able to spend at least three nights a week from 19.00 gametime to around midnight.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Calazzar
Level: 76
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: I've spent my time with my druid in the guild Follow The Haunted, just to have a guildtag under my name.
Talents: I'm currently leveling as balance or feral, when I get to 80 I will pick whichever specc you wish me to play as I enjoy every aspect of this class.
Professions: I'm just a skinner right now as it was the only profession I bothered to keep while RAF-leveling with my friends. I'm probably going to add another gathering profession to increase my income.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: My raiding experience comes from three different classes; a hunter pre TBC, a warrior and a druid in TBC.

Pre TBC I played a hunter called Wumax, it was a nightelf hunter on the realm Doomhammer. I got my first experience from raiding in a "charityraid" held by one of the best guilds on the server in Molten Core where they just brought me along to get a taste of the raiding life. After that I joined a guild, Ancestral Legacy where I got most of my raiding experience from ZG up to Nefarian in BWL.

As TBC dropped I rerolled with two reallife friends a human warrior on the server Shadow Moon, all three of us joined the guild Living Legends to stumble into the world of raiding at TBC-level. We all got spots in the weekly Karazhan raiding team and it after a few weeks we also started clearing Gruul and Magtherdion. However the 25men were hard for us and we merged with another guild and also transfered realms when Blizzard made it possible for free, I became one of the officers in the guild Home Sweet Home of Kor'Gall. We took our first steps into SSC but at the moment HSH couldn't provide the raiding enviorment I was looking for, we weren't hardcore enough. I started looking for a new home and found it on Turalyon with the guild Seven. With Seven I cleared SSC all the way to Illidan (missing out on some bosses though) before taking a break, I got tired of raiding at the level and never wish to go back.

For the last time me and my other two friends decided to reroll this time on Bloodscalp, I picked a druid that had been my alt back in the Living Legends days and so we took the "recruit a friend" idea that Blizzard provided. We reached level 70 in just three days played and started to PvP just to gather some gear for WotLK. However my two friends stopped playing so I met WotLK on my own. And that was the reason for me stopping the game, I found no fun in it without a good social core which I hope to find in Dark Vendetta with you.

On the tactics all I can say is that I know every tactic from BT and MH and down at least as melee DPS and a tank. When it comes to preparing tactic way for future bosses I always read at least two different guides and watch a movie or two to get a sense of how the bosses work and being sure that I got the biggest shot at doing well I can possible have. People who says "I didn't know that was going to happen" when facing a new boss is something I find a bit irritating.

In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: No, my most raiding was done with a note is though that I stopped raiding before the achivement system hit and thus I am missing a few of the raiding achivements.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: I'm currently in school unable to check the days played but my warrior has a solid 100+ and I would put my druid somewhere around 20 days.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I played a druid alt when I got my warrior active and I enjoyed the druid class aswell, the chance to specc in three different ways to make it three different types of playstyle is something I claim no other class has. Therefore the choice was easy.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yupp I was always at the keyboard but always in a group with two friends for the 3 times experience boost.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Since WotLK hit, yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes, I love all three of them and I will play the one the guild needs.

I'd also like to mention that even though I am currently only level 76 I am hoping to reach 80 by the coming weekend or during it. After that my goal is to gear up on my own or with help from the guild as soon as possible to be at your disposal as quickly as possible.

--Misc--

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a 18 year old guy from the central parts of Sweden. I'm reading the last year on a social/athletic gymnasium from where I am graduating within two months. I've played this game for about three years and I've almost loved it all the way. I'm trying to live a quite active life playing golf and floorball as my main intrests but I also spend a lot of time at the local gym to keep in shape. I love hanging out with my friends and go to the occasional party. I see myself as very social and I never have a long way to laughter.

I play the game for the raiding aspect, I love to achive things as a group of either 10 or 25 men. However I am no longer interested in the hardcore raidingstyle that I once was a part of to me it doesn't matter if we are number one or ten on the realm as long as it's fun to play.

Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: My raiding guild back in the days I left cause I had enough of the game and I needed a break, playing four-five hours five days a week can get to you apparently. Follow The Haunted, well it's not an active guild so I got no real reason to stay I'd say.
Your alts: None of them are active on this account, but they are Wumax - 60 nightelf hunter, Calazzar 70 human warrior and Malonore 70 nightelf druid.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I think that Dark Vendetta can provide the atmosphere that I am looking for in the game once again and also a chance to face the raiding again on a bit more casual level.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Without a doubt, with any mean necessary I'll contribute, it just adds to the whole social aspect if you ask me.

I hope I gave you all you needed, if there is any questions just provide them here and I'll answer them as good as I can.

Until we meet ingame!
Cheers, Calazzar

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Druid Application. [Accepted] Empty Re: Druid Application. [Accepted]

Post  Bloodgorger Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Very nice application Calazzar, shows you made an effort. I think we might have a spot for you even though you're not yet 80. We'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Bloodgorger

Back to top Go down

Post  Calazzar Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Thank you for the quick reply.
I just wanted to update that I just logged of with about 5% left until 76 so that will be reached tomorrow and hopefully a long way to it.

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Great application. gl & hf with your adventures in Azeroth! We'll get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Calazzar Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 am

Hello again.

I want to keep updating my status to show that I really am interested and that I take my leveling serious so please don't consider it to be meaningless spam. Smile
I reached about halfway to level 78 today but unfortuneatly I got a lot to do in school the upcoming days so my plan to be 80 be the weekend will most likely be postponed. If not so I hope that I'll be able to pull it of by the weekend.

I've also started to plan my gear to get my hands on as soon as I reach level 80 in order to make me useful in a raiding eniviorment asap.

Until next time, cheers!
Calazzar

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Don't worry, we're not considering this spam in any way :-]
Besides.. we migt need a feral druid or two Laughing
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calazzar Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:14 am

Hello again and thanks for the answer Luminarium, at least keeps my hope up. And as you know I will let you decide what specc you want me as. Smile

Just logged off after reaching about 10% past level 78. Right now however it seems like I will have to study all day tomorrow as I've got two rather big exams this friday so I'm afraid 79 will have to wait for either friday afternoon or saturday. If I don't have to work the weekend there won't be a single problem to reach 80 by sunday.

Until next time!
Calazzar

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 pm

heheh, no worries --> No need to rush it if you have school stuff etc. But it looks like a trial right now. Just talking to 1-2 more officers
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Damn! Razz I must say you've made some effort in this application. You've really spend some time on this (Unlike most other people nowadays). I can only say "thumbs up" for you.
Good Luck with the application.

-Droll, DV Officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Calazzar Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:01 am

Hey again.

Let me start to thank you for the positive comments regarding the application. Secondly for keeping my hope up for a trialspot in Dark Vendetta I'd be really satisfied if it becomes true. I just logged of today with about 30% left until 79 so it ain't to far left. However I'm working this weekend and going to a party tomorrow night so I still can't really say when I am going to reach 80. All I know is that it's sometime soon. Smile If I could ask you for one thing tho even if I'm not in the position of making demands, I would love to get to know what specc you would need me as, is the feral comment from a few earlier posts still current. The reason I ask is cause I want to make myself a gearlist of what to craft, quest and instance for in order to get my hands on.

Anyway I don't want to stress you, until next time Smile
Cheers, Calazzar

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 am

If you feel like tanking/offtanking and DPSing(when a second tank isn't necessary) you should go feral, since we're very low on mana sponges (feral druids) for the moment.

Also, i'd like to be the first to welcome you to Dark Vendetta :-) Welcome.

/w me or any officer in-game for a guild-invitation

- Luminarium
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down