Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out]

3 posters

Go down

My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out] Empty My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out]

Post  Maleficus Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Christoffer
Age*: 14
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: Medium
Did you read the stickies?: Yea Ohhhh lore
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Yea ofc or will get beated Razz (oohhhh lore)
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Im in gmt+1

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Maleficious
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Previous Guilds: (The Muppets. Forsaken and Cosmos-Runetotem) Dark Vendetta
Talents: Affli, but whatever you need.
Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting. Not full skill
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Pre-Wotlk. Ssc abit MH and cleared TK. Lumi can tell me wotlk tacts
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yea
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: Transfer in progress
Total time played: transfer, roughly 40 days, though

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Lumis faul Razz He said he needed a warlock
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: No Lumi helped me
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yea
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yea

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: A quite weird boy living with my mom, cat and sister my mom and dad are devorced so every second weekend im not online. Im a gamer im playing about 8 hours every day if not even more and playing CoD4. Im living in a town called middelfart dont ask me why Razz. Guys dont really think there is more im just a weird boy playing to many games to much Very Happy
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Moved server. And left the game for a while
Your alts: Sanomortuus a priest
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Lumi, Cont is RL friends (Buzz is a sort of)
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yea ofc

Maleficus

Back to top Go down

My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out] Empty Re: My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out]

Post  Contemn Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Yo Chris and thanks for writing a apply Very Happy . Fine apply, very honest. The gear will get better as you start raiding with us. Good luck with the apply. cheers
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out] Empty Re: My apply Sanomortuus / Maleficus [Out]

Post  Luminarium Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm

'Ey. We'll talk it over with the officers & get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down