Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out]

5 posters

Go down

Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out] Empty Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out]

Post  sbeabsbsee Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:08 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Sebastian
Age*: 17
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Really good.
Did you read the stickies?: Of course.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Raiding mostly.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Monday - Thursday 17.00 - 22.00, Friday - Saturday, I'm available the whole day.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Sbeabsbsee
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: None serious really, thats why I'm joining you guys Very Happy
Talents: 57/14/0, just respecced so it might not show on Armory Razz
Professions: Herbalism & Alchemy
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have done a few bosses in normal Naxx. And done HC VOA, OS. Loads of Heroics. I understand tactics fast.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Sbeabsbsee
Total time played: 26 days 36 minutes.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I can choose between many things to do, Heal, Melee DPS, Caster DPS.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes I did Smile
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: This is my main.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes thats fine whit me.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a nice person. Happy to help and to make new friends Smile
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: My current guild just invited me on random, and it's not a raiding guild, I'm looking for a serious raiding guild.
Your alts: I have on another server a 74 Warlock, 70 Priest, 62 Hunter, 62 Warrior. Havn't bothered leveling them to 80, but I'm going to do that eventually.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I want to join Dark Vendetta because my friends Zelythia and Cryptos says that it's a nice raiding guild, you guys take raiding seriously. Thats what I'm looking for.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes I am. Will try my best to do it to Smile

sbeabsbsee

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out] Empty Re: Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out]

Post  Luminarium Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out] Empty Re: Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out]

Post  Luminarium Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Question:

So.. do you plan on being elemental permanently, or?
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sbeabsbsee Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 pm

I don't plan on that, if you need me to change my specc, I'll do so Smile

sbeabsbsee

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Alright, well, currently we need pretty much any type of shaman, so pick your preferred spec, and we'll handle it as your main spec :-]

Thumbs up
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Hello Sebastian and thanks for taking your time to write a apply. It is clearly to see that you want to join the guild and be helpfull ^^ i dont know if you have changed specc since i saw it but if not then it might need a bit changes. Everything seems to be fine. Good luck with your apply.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman wants to join! :D [Out] Empty Hi

Post  buzzo Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:55 pm

As allready said, Shammies is still needed, and you got friends here allready.. and its a nice apply you made...So its a go from me

buzzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Hello! Nice application you made there. You seem like a very polite person Wink But I would really appreciate if you could get some gems and enchants in your gear. Because it can really make a big difference on your Dps. It would also be great if you were hit capped. Because you will loose a lot of DPS on boss fights if you're unable to hit. But I won't judge you from your gear (Or well, maybe a little) So since we could use a few more shamans, I think it would be good to have you in our guild.
If you're staying as elemental, I got 3 years of experience as elemental shaman, if you need any advice.

GL with the apply Very Happy

-Droll, DV officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down