Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto shammie [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Resto shammie [Accepted] Empty Resto shammie [Accepted]

Post  Vanderss Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Oliver
Age*: 15
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Understands english good and can talk very good 2 my grammar sucks but i can write understandable
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ofcourse

For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): For the purpose of raiding, and having a fun social guild

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Vandersslút
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Previous Guilds: Abomniable. Under the name Brz.
Talents: 0/5/66
Professions: Skinning / leatherworking
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses you have done? do you understand tactic? I raided Naxx 10 man with you 28/2 -09. I have done VoA Hc and Normal and OS Hc/normal
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Leerróy (daggerspine) Vandersslút (bloodscalp)
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 8days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Chain heals! and i love to heal
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: yes,
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes,
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Respeccing Pvp sometimes but always speccing back Smile

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im from sweden playing basketball alot but playing wow almost the whole weekends.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild: -
Your alts: Got an 80 rogue that i dont play much on, a 72 priest too but just playing on Vander atm
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:I want to join a social friendly guild that has skills to raid.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:yes, I will raid so often i can!

Best Regards, Vandersslút

Vanderss

Back to top Go down

Resto shammie [Accepted] Empty Re: Resto shammie

Post  Droll. Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Hillu! Great to see a resto shammy applying Razz Been missing some chain heals. Well, you seem like a nice guy. Your gear could need a few upgrades, but that'll go fast if you just raid and do hc's, so shouldn't be any problem. But since you've been to naxx yesterday with our guild, (which I unfortunately couldn't join) I won't judge you on your gear, but will just ask 1 or 2 of the members who was in that raid about how you did.

GL with the apply!!!

-Droll, DV officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Resto shammie [Accepted] Empty Re: Resto shammie [Accepted]

Post  Luminarium Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello, Oliver. Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.

I'd like to add, for the other officers that, just like Worglady, Oliver / Vandersslut seems to be a fast learner.

Goodluck with your application!

- Lumi
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  buzzo Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi....As lumi said, you seem to be a fast learner, and as far as i remebered you just turned 80 yesterday, so thats the reason why your gear needs improvement....But as long as you got skills, it shouldnt be a problem

Good luck Very Happy

buzzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Resto shammie [Accepted] Empty Re: Resto shammie

Post  Droll. Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Oh! Razz I didn't know you turned 80 yesterday, which is probably the reason why you're a bid low geared (No offense). Well, aslong as you're a fast learner, and aslong as you got skills I don't see why you wouldn't be great to have in our raids Smile Skill>gear

-Droll, DV officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down