Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] The King is back! Rofl!

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] The King is back! Rofl! Empty [Accepted] The King is back! Rofl!

Post  Droll. Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Daniel
Age*: 15
Country*: Denmark!
English speaking and writing level: I know da' thing! pirat
Did you read the stickies?: Ofc
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Same as always? ^^ "Oooooh lore"
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Yea.
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Primary for raiding, but I'm always happy to have some kind of social relationship with my guildies.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I live in Denmark, so it's just the usual server time.
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: Yea.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Droll!
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: I stopped playing for some time, so I've been guildles for some months. But I was in Dark Vendetta (I'm sure you remember me!)
Talents: King of the Trees!
Professions: Enchanting and Inscription. Both are maxed out
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Vanilla: Everything from UBRS to AQ40 (Didn't clear AQ40, but we got to Fankriss) TBC: Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH, and BT. Did clear some trash in SwP though ^^ Wotlk: Naxx/Os+3/EoE 10/25man. I've tried 10/14 in Ulduar10, and 7/14 in Ulduar25. I've tried the Northrend beasts in Trial of the Crusader aswell.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yea!
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Droll
Total time played: 18 days, 21 hours and 24min at level 80. Daaamn...

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: When TBC came out and I tried ramparts for the first time, we had a resto druid healing in tree form. And from the first moment I saw that tree, I just knew that I had to create one aswell. lol!
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yea.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I know you want me as a tree ^^ But I'm comfortable playing any talent build.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a danish guy, who spend waaay to much money on hair products. I love girls and parties! Besides that, I love haning out with my friends and stuff. But I've always had a passion for MMORPG's. I started playing Diablo 2 with my best friend, when I were only 8 years old. So when WoW was released, I just HAD to get it (Mainly because of the NEW AWESOME graphic's, and because it was created by Diablo's "Father"... Blizzard!)
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I stopped playing.
Your alts: My deathknight on Silvermoon. Zoraxia (the shammy ^^ Pew pew) and some low level chars.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I miss you guys! And I want to raid on Droll again, so I thought I wanted to do it the "oldschool way" with my "oldschool team" ^^
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Ofc! You know me :-)

Best regards

Droll! King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The King is back! Rofl! Empty Re: [Accepted] The King is back! Rofl!

Post  Luminarium Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am

Yo Droll. Good to see you're back-ish. I'm not really into vegetables, but i guess you're my favorite broccoli. Laughing
I'll talk to the other officers and get back to ya shortly.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] The King is back! Rofl! Empty :-D

Post  buzzo Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 am

Hey my favorit tree, nice to see ya again

buzzo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 pm

xD I'm not a broccoli! Well, just take your time ^^ BTW hey Buzzo, my favorite vending machine.
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Accepted. Welcome back.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down