Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Paladin [Trial]

Go down

Protection Paladin [Trial] Empty Protection Paladin [Trial]

Post  Healnvmd Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Name*: John
Age*: 19 in a few weeks.
Country*: Sweden
English speaking and writing level: Fluent in all forms.
Did you read the stickies?: yea
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Yes
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 17-01.00 monday-thursday. sunday nights are often no prob
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: 24/8. Yes

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Healnvmdps
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: Fractured, Afterlife.
Talents: 0/59/12
Professions: Blacksmithing/mining. Blacksmithing needs levling tho
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: Yeah. I always read up on tactics. I have done all bosses up to ulduar. havent tanked full nax 25 man. Raided and cleared everything possible before wotlk with the hunter.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: At 80 about 90% with this character.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 16 days. (7 days 23 hours to 80 levled after wotlk release)

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Like tanking. also tanked at 70 with druid and its my cup of tea Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Solo
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yeah but rather not holy.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: John, Live in Stockholm. Like to play instruments and hang out with friends when im not living in front of the comp.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: The guild I am in now is 100% social. I want something more.
Your alts: Hunter(80) Druid(70)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: A guild that raids and it seems you want to progress.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you? Show up to raids with supplies. If a guildie needs help on an alt with hcs or anything i usually try to help out. Im like a friendly table fan in the game that also tanks for you Smile

Healnvmd

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin [Trial] Empty Re: Protection Paladin [Trial]

Post  Healnvmd Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:54 am

Have tanked hc naxx aswell now. No probs at all flew through it.

Healnvmd

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Hmmm, i think it's a go, but i'll have to discuss with the other officers. Likely getting back to you later today.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down