Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xperia - 80 tank [Trial]

Go down

Xperia - 80 tank [Trial] Empty Xperia - 80 tank [Trial]

Post  Xperia Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Simon.
Age*: 17
Country*: Denmark.
English speaking and writing level: Supreme.
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Yes.
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Yes.
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Raiding.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): 19:45 - 23:00 fits me perfectly.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Xperia
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Previous Guilds: None on my warrior.
Talents: 15/5/51
Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Never raided ulduar on my warrior but i did on my D, That means i know all tactics.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 167 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I dont remember tbh but i guess it was beacause it was the most common class to take.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: No.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Pretty much yeah.

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm a 17 year old boy, going to 10th grade. Living with my paretns but wondering if i should move in with my GF.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Shadows of Doom disbanded.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:I would like to get back to tanking.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Indeed i am.

A little extra something : I might not be wearing my best gear on armory cus i havent had the gold to enchant it yet but i actually have 3 valorous tanking pieces in my bags that i will be using shortly.

Xperia

Back to top Go down

Xperia - 80 tank [Trial] Empty Re: Xperia - 80 tank [Trial]

Post  Contemn Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Hello Simon. Thanks for taking your time to throw an apply on our forum. The officers will reveiw your apply and get back to you as fast as possible.
Good luck with your apply. Very Happy
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Contemn Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:20 am

Sorry for the long wait time. We've finally taken our dicission.. You've been.. Decli.. No, accepted Razz
Congratulation and welcome to Dark Vendetta. Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down