Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsealed Application [Trial]

Go down

Unsealed Application [Trial] Empty Unsealed Application [Trial]

Post  Unsealed Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:01 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Daniel Aslanian (Name is from Armenia) Razz
Age*: 15, almost 16
Country*: England
English speaking and writing level: very good as it is my base language
Did you read the stickies?: i certainly did
Will you follow them: 'Oooh Lore' it would be an honour
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): My application is mainly being made for the purpose of raiding and ofc the social side of it .
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I am normally avaliable for raids on Fridays 5Pm Gmt - 11Pm and Sat and Sun all day (Normally) soon to be everyday most hours in a couple of weeks (after Exams)

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Unsealed
Level: 80 baby!!
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: in no particular order Razz Skynet (social), The Ocho (Casual Raiding) , Damaged Goods (hardcore raiding) -(before i dinged lvl 80) and erm A Gnome Stole my bike (social) Sunwellness (Crapy unorganised Casual Rading Guild TBC)
Talents: 10/5/56, Retribution. - need to sort good raiding spec out
Professions: Mining - Low, Blacksmithing - Low.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I only really done Kara in Tbc and even that was a fail (epic) the guild was horribly unorganised guild, apart from that i didnt really get to raid in damaged goods as i quit wow for a period of time as i needed to study recently though a few weeks ago i started raiding with 'the ocho'
and cleared some of the boss's in naxx 10 Patchwerk and Grubulus is it, im kinda new to raiding but we attempted Maly 10 but failed we had tactics just we wernt geared up enough, i am kinda familiar with some of tactics.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yes, it was.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 23 days 16 hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: At first (when i was a noob and a child ) i played alliance human but i allways wanted to be horde and when TBC blood elf pally came out i jumped at the chance, I really liked the fact it was a melee class that could heal and use a range of spells and abilitys as well of it being a very flexible class that can heal, tank and Dps.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yep ofc Razz
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Im not as you would say "comfortable with playing all talent-build but i am willing to play if need be but ive only ever used retri and i am most comforable with this as it is my favourite

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am male, Living in liverpool In United kindom (England). Currently i have my school and exams to worry about, i am in the last year of school 'Year 11' . 15 years old (almost 16). I have recently been neglecting my game time on wow as i exams and studying to worry about AND Very Happy i have not to long ago got a puppy, a Scottish terrior who is 14 weeks old and is called Shanks after Shankly a famous liverpool football club manager. However i love a great game of football and love to go the game and watch my favourite club liverpool i also enjoy table tennis (ping pong you might know it as) and going the gym (if im in the mood).
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Well to be honest the last guild i was in was the ocho, and i didnt leave they kicked me for inactivity, however i explained to them that i would be inactive purely because i have exams to worry about but what the heck it wasnt that good anyway.
Your alts: i dont have many alts or they are low level, but on a different server i have a lvl 73 druid called Unsealed on Darkmoon faire and i know yunalesca (aaron) in real life he is my friend.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Well my friend AAron/ Yunalesca reccomended it to me as i have just found out i have been removed from the ocho and it sounds a very good guild both socially and raiding terms, the rules our fair and i think it is very well organised i feel i will have lots of potential in this guild (unlike my last) and wish to be a part in it .
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Absolutly i would be really pleased to help in anyway i can, i willl try be helpful.

Thank you for taking your time to read my quite lengthy application - i appreacite it ( i know i cant spell) Razz Razz

- Danny/Unsealed

Unsealed

Back to top Go down

Unsealed Application [Trial] Empty Re: Unsealed Application [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 am

Hello, Daniel, thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Let's have you on a trial, Daniel. Whisper an officer in-game for a guild invitation. We *appreciate ( Razz ) your interrest in the guild
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  unsealed Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 am

ty for the invite Laughing Smile Very Happy cant wait Razz

unsealed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content