Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto druids

3 posters

Go down

Resto druids Empty Resto druids

Post  Maxyke Fri May 08, 2009 8:16 am

Hey guys,

I would like to discuss druid healing with some of you. What is your main spell? Do you have a specific rotation?
What do you concentrate on most, spirit or intel?

Me, I don't have a specific rotation, mostly just keeping up lifebloom and rejuv. I also used to focus more on spirit.

Maxyke

Back to top Go down

Resto druids Empty Re: Resto druids

Post  Luminarium Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Well, it's a long time since i was healing in raids with a druid, but i'd recommend go for Spellpower>haste>spirit>crit>int.
Also, regarding rotations: Rotations are only for slackers :-] you'll always get a better result by a priority-system, so say, lifebloom does ~8k on an average for it's full duration + bloom, and rejuvenation does 6k, you'd always keep lifebloom up firstly, maybe cast it on all people taking damage, if you know what i mean.
Anyway, off for today, gotta go to some party stuff, see you guys later/tomorrow :-]
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxyke Fri May 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Basically I can do whole Hc's and never lose more than 5k mana (If the tank is geared)
And my lifebloom blooms for bout 9k Very Happy
Maybe focusing on haste would be a nice idea, i'll try it:D

Maxyke

Back to top Go down

Post  Droll. Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Hello Max. I have exceptional experience as a resto druid, and would like to discuss it further ingame if you're interrested. Sorry for not answering before, but I've had a horrible stressed week.

-Droll, DV Officer and King of The Trees! lol!
Droll.
Droll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down