Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply by Šax [out]

Go down

apply by Šax [out] Empty apply by Šax [out]

Post  Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Christian
Age*: 16 , 17 to feb
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: understandable in both,, not a fast writer but i can
Did you read the stickies?: yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ofcourse

For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): both but i hope we will get some serious raiding,,

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Šćx
Level: 80
Class: warlock
Race: Bloodelf
Previous Guilds: damaged goods , theocracy ,
Talents: 0/54/17 ("ok" pve specc)
Professions: tailoring
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: i have cleared nax 10/25man OS 10/25man Voa 10/25 man know tactic for almost all .. haven't done Eye of eternety yet
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Šćx
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: Total wow hitorie = to much Very Happy on Šćx 32 days

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: they were funn to play because of the spells they can
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: yes,
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes,
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: i am open for any thing u have in mind

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: i am a danish person who like to play wow , have a lot of expirience whith the game. i'm normally a kind person, friendly to anyone unless they give me reason to the oppisite,, i am a social person who likes to make som funn whith guildies.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: they was'nt serious enough about there raids
Your alts: damnice, blondii,
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:i have some friends in the guild an they told me that u ar a very polite guild , an did raid so would be perfect
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:yes Very Happy

Back to top Go down

apply by Šax [out] Empty Re: apply by Šax [out]

Post  Luminarium Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We will review it, and get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Welcome to Dark Vendetta. Whisper an officer (Bloodgorger, Buzzowar, Contemn, Luminarium) for invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down