Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Druid Tank [Accepted]

Go down

Feral Druid Tank [Accepted] Empty Feral Druid Tank [Accepted]

Post  Droll Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 am

Name: Pass
English speaking and writing level: I think I am speaking english pretty well. I'm one of the best in my class, and have been playing online games for ages, so I know the drill.
Did you read the stickies?: "Ooooohh, Lore"
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Yes? ^^

For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both ofc.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Droll
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: Omertá and Dead Lucky.
Talents: Feral (tank, but I can be dps)
Professions: Enchanting and inscription.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: TBC: Kara/ZA/Gruul/maggy/SSC/TK/MH/BT. (All clear except MH and BT) WOTLK: VoA/OS/Naxx (All in norm and hc) Yes I did understand them.
In terms of Raid experiance, was it this character you raided with?: I have raided it with several characters, but all of those I have typed in, are made with my Druid. The TBC ones were as resto, but who cares ^^
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: (I have replaced my shoulders with trollwoven spaulders now... Armory is just slacking) Wink
Total time played: 30 days, 22 hours, 13 min ( Do I have to type seconds?? Razz)
(Which heroic keys do you own?): For TBC all of 'em. Not needed for WOTLK

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?: I like multi-specc classes.
Did you level this character from (1-80) alone?: Not in instances ofc ^^ But I've never let anyone but myself play on him.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yea.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I like feral mostly, but I'm experienced in resto aswell (Don't like "Doomkin" specc)

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?: I'm a 14 year old "guy" who likes fun people, and good raiding ^^ Raiding is pretty much the reason why I am playing this game. I've always loved Blizzard games, and I have good experience with RPG. I've been playing Diablo 2 since I was 8, and 3 years ago I started on WoW. My jokes can be pretty lame sometimes, but you'll get used to it Wink I like parties, and sexy girls ( o.O that was a baaad word) I do find myself pretty patient, and I'm not the type who leaves after like 3 tries on a boss... ( Not 4 times either) Hope this is enough for now ^^
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I was in Dead Lucky before, but our guild master changed server, and the guild slowly fell apart.
Your alts: Zoraxia (lvl 74 elemental shaman) Exora (lvl 71 prot paladin) Nevorak (lvl 71 hunter) Rest are low lvl, and I don't see any reason why I should mention them, as I'm never playing on them Razz
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: It seems like a good and friendly PvE guild. And I hope my skills in this game, will be able to help you guys further through all the new raids. HOORAH!

Droll

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid Tank [Accepted] Empty Re: Feral Druid Tank [Accepted]

Post  Luminarium Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:19 am

Evaluating
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:21 am

Ok, we seem to agree, that we would love to have you join the guild.

Welcome to Dark Vendetta!!!

We'll invite you once you're online in-game at the same time as we are :-]
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid Tank [Accepted] Empty Re Feral Druid Tank

Post  Droll Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Cheers m8! Very Happy Sounds great. I'll give you a /w as soon as I'm online!

Droll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down