[Trial] Theblazer DK frost-tank and possible dps(need some gear for dps'ing)

Go down

[Trial] Theblazer DK frost-tank and possible dps(need some gear for dps'ing)

Post  Theblaze on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:11 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Rasmus
Age*: 17
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: level ? i think writing level is great. and speaking is getting better.
Did you read the stickies?: yea. ofc i have !
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Ofcourse i will, and i bet thats needed to join a guild
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : yea.
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both Very Happy. i really like raiding and progressing, but im social to !.
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): almost every day, and after 31. oktober my work ends and i dont work anymore(means i can raid more, speacially friday saturday.)
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: yea. ( i play with wireless but when i raid i connect to the modem with a cable)

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Theblazer
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Race:Blood Elf
Previous Guilds:elite of honor-->(aint there anymore) and dagonroots
Talents: tank 13/51/7
Professions: mining/JC = full skilled
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS= cleared with 2drakes
Voa= cleared
Onyxia = cleared
Totc10 = cleared
ToTc25 = havent been there yet.
Ulduar = razor - ignis - XT - iron council - Kologarn - Auriaya - hodir - thorim - freya = done
EoE = cleared
Naxx= cleared

I know all the tactics except im a little confused with the worms/snakes in totc Very Happy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: aye aye !
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 23 days 14 hours

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: It was new and i liked the way it was ! specially in the wotlk trailer.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yea. tho i leveled from 70-75 with a friend (in group)
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yea.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: i play what u want me to play. Very Happy

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im a great guy in the 17. i like playing Death knight and shaman and leveling a warlock atm. i work alot but thats over 31.october i go to school till 2'oclock gametime, almost every friday/saturday im playing at my friends(i can still raid ofc)
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Dagonroots ( was unlucky, i just got into trial and my parents suprised me and my bro with a vaccation in 2weeks, got kicked while on holiday) Elite Of Honor= my 2 friends got kicked and the officer's was way to cocky and they really liked to mess around with people and they screwed the rules when the guildmaster werent there.
Your alts: Holystiffler lvl 80 elemental shaman
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: you wrote in /2 chat and i was looking for a guild anyways. and i heard about you.(good things)
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: yes i will. im applying to get better, to progress, to have fun, and to be social. if u tell me i have to change specc i will(tho i dont really like blood tanking)

Theblaze

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Theblazer DK frost-tank and possible dps(need some gear for dps'ing)

Post  Luminarium on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 pm

You're missing the secret word. Apart from that, it looks good.

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin

View user profile http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Trial] Theblazer DK frost-tank and possible dps(need some gear for dps'ing)

Post  Theblaze on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 pm

not sure what ya mean by the secret word Razz. ive read the stickys and i can't find anything about the secret word Razz.

Theblaze

Back to top Go down

Post  theblaze on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 am

Oooooh Lore Very Happy

theblaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Welcome to Dark Vendettta, whisper an officer (Contemn, Buzzo(mage/war/Meditroll) or Luminarium for a trial spot in the guild.

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin

View user profile http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down