Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Retri Pala App

Go down

[Accepted] Retri Pala App Empty [Accepted] Retri Pala App

Post  Maniser Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Adam
Age*: 14
Country*: Denmark
English speaking and writing level: It's almust fluent, i am the best at english in my class.
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : ooohhh, lore, and yes
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Yes i have
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Both
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): GMT+1 and it would be around 18-24'ish
Do you have access to a stable internet connection?: Yes 10mbit

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Manisher
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Previous Guilds: The Unholy Trinity
Talents: Retri, and off is Prot untill i samble enough gear.
Professions: Enchanting
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I know Tactics of naxx 25/10, OS 10/25, EoE 10.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: No it was my Death Knight.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 11days and 4hours.

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: Because i have heard that paladin was a good/fun class to play.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yes i did
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes it is
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Ofcourse ^^

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: My name is Adam and i live in Denmark, as mentioned above. I go to school in 8th grade and i am very mature(since last time i was in the guild with my Death knight "Xelanor" at that time i was very inmature, but i have grown and i am no longer like that.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Because there raiding doesn't fit me as they havent cleared the first bosses of ulduar 10 as an example, and i almost never get chosen to the raids.
Your alts:
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: Because my Death Knight was an old member, and i had a good time then exept from i was inmature, but the raiding did fit me.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes i will ^^

Maniser

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Retri Pala App Empty Re: [Accepted] Retri Pala App

Post  Luminarium Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 am

Your application has been accepted. Whisper an officer (or me) in-game for a trialist invitation.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down