Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rakor/Rakors/Rakgnor - Hunter Application [Trial]

2 posters

Go down

Rakor/Rakors/Rakgnor - Hunter Application [Trial] Empty Rakor/Rakors/Rakgnor - Hunter Application [Trial]

Post  Rakgnor Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Aaron
Age*: 18
Country*: England
English speaking and writing level: Top Notch!
Did you read the stickies?: Of course
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Oooh lore
Have you read & understood the (purpose of) the recruitment F.A.Q? : Indeed I have

For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): Raiding and the odd bit of socializing of course Smile
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Generally Any time im on most days can raid from Midday to 4am if needed.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Rakor
Level: 80
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc

Previous Guilds: Few back in BC Mayhem/Prophecy/Fractured, In Wotlk - Dark Vendetta/Evil Eye/Prevail/Torment (Current)

Talents: Dual Specced 7/57/7 MM and 15/56 Survival

Professions: jewelcrafting and Mining

Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: My Raid exp is as follows Full VoA 10/25, Naxx 10/25, Eoe 10/25, Os10+1d and 2d attempts/0S25 No drakes, Ulduar all the way up to mimmiron in 10 man 12/14.

In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: I raided all throughout Burning crusade on the rogue and at first the rogue in wotlk back in BC did all the way up to council in BT quit the game for a while just before SP was released, raided on my druid as resto and feral tanking ulduar10 up to Hodir, raided on my hunter In naxx10/25 and voa but know the tactics to all bosses in wotlk.

Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Rakor
Total time played:

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: The love for DPS classes and pet management with the uniqueness of Hunters.
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: I did indeed
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes it is
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: I am

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I'm an 18 year old guy for england who pretty much loves playing WoW thats me summed up in one pretty much Smile
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Guild is falling apart GM has recently transferred server and appointed me the new GM but as summer is upon us its impossible to recruit nowdays.. the guild has lost alot of good members and quite a few are transfering.
Your alts: 80 Rogue, 80 Druid, 61 Paladin, 24 Warlock, 51 Warrior.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?:I want to join a stable raiding guild with a good community and when i thought about guilds i rememberd how much fun it was in DV.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:Ofc I would.

Rakgnor

Back to top Go down

Rakor/Rakors/Rakgnor - Hunter Application [Trial] Empty Re: Rakor/Rakors/Rakgnor - Hunter Application [Trial]

Post  Contemn Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Yo Rak and thanks for throwning an apply on our forum. As we know then you've been here on your rogue and druid back before Prevail. And I remember you as a nice person that really does a good job at the raiding part. The officers will review your apply and get back to you A.S.A.P.
Good luck with your apply. Very Happy
Contemn
Contemn

Back to top Go down