Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calazzar absence

3 posters

Go down

Calazzar absence Empty Calazzar absence

Post  Calazzar Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be on much for the next week or ten days. The reason is that I graduated yesterday and tomorrow I am leaving to move to Norway and starting a new job and I am going to need a few days to get things settled. The good thing about it is that I will most likely be able to be a lot more active then earlier on raidnights.

So until later!
Cheers, Calzzar

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Calazzar absence Empty Re: Calazzar absence

Post  Calazzar Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:26 pm

I've got an update, I am all set and in order. But I do right now have a problem that just might be the end of my WoW-career. The thing is that my internet-connection I've got here isn't good enough. I am downloading stuff in almost 1mb/s and uploading as quick but I am unable to log on WoW. I log onto my bank and do stuff with it without a problem. But he's parked in TB and vanilla WoW, when I try and log onto Calazzar who is parked in Dalaran of all places I just get by the loading screen until I am disconnected and not only that. My whole internetconnection goes down. It goes back up in 10 sec and I am able to log on again just for it to happen once more.

I've got no idea what to do and I got no way to replace my internet connection, it's free and provides a good connection for anything but WoW. I hope to solve it soon and if you got any idea what can help, let me know!

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 am

Hmm, best i can do right now is to wait patiently Razz
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Calazzar absence Empty problem

Post  Haedess Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:08 pm

MAke a new char send a ticket to GM (Game master) and tell him to move your char to UC or OG. The same thing happend to me. The problem is Questhelper (addon).

Haedess

Back to top Go down

Post  Calazzar Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 am

Haedess wrote:MAke a new char send a ticket to GM (Game master) and tell him to move your char to UC or OG. The same thing happend to me. The problem is Questhelper (addon).

Thank you Haedess! I will try it out!

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Calazzar Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Hello everyone.

I am using this already existing thread to give you all the information that I am leaving the guild. The move I made to Norway and starting my new job really messed up a lot of my plans and is taking all of my time. Right now I am not able to do much but log on every now and then to just mess around, as you've probably already noticed. I talked to Lumi a month back regarding my future and what I thought it to be, unfortuneatly it turned out the opposite. I hope you understand my reasons.

I am also letting a friend of mine to start playing on the account to give both him and myself a boost on the character and that's another reason why I don't want to stay in the guild as it mostly won't be me playing. I wish you luck going thru Ulduar and the future and I want to thank you for a short but great time in the game along with you.

Hope to see you all in-game some time.
Cheers, Calazzar

I'll see you in-game once a while.
Cheers, Calazzar

Calazzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum