Go down

Haedess lvl 80 Priest :D [Trial]

Post  Haedess on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Name*: Joakim Martinsen
Age*: 15
Country*: Norway
English speaking and writing level: Descent
Did you read the stickies?: I have Very Happy
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : The word is ....... ooohhh, lore Very Happy
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): I want to join your/yours guild for raiding and ofc the thing i love most in World of Warcraft sociality Very Happy
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): I am often ready around almost everyday 18.00+ in Paris time, exept Thuesday and thursday because of Football practice. I preform to raid in wekeends Razz ^^.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Haedess
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: Mayhem,The Ocho
Talents: 13/0/58 shadow, and 13/58/0 in Holy specced.
Professions: Tailoring, 430.
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have been raiding a bit in the classic, in TBC i raided kinda much, was in BT somethimes and worked fine. In Wotlk i have been raiding Naxx10 man without any problem, kinda new to the 25 naxx but i am sure it will go smoothly if i get the chance with u guys ^^ Very Happy.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yupp it was.
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 35days 3hours 20min 11sek.... haha

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*:Before i bought WoW i did know that Healing was one of the thing every raid and group needed, my Real life mate told me that priest was one of the classes with the highest amount of damage as shadow and one of the best healers as Holy. So i Could just switch if i wanted too Very Happy
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: I did.
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yupp
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes, i am i ofc want to do dps but can heal if needed. Very Happy

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: I am a boy living in Norway. I am 15 years old, and going to school here, homeowork,school,friends and football is what i do if i not play WoW ^^ Don't like this quiet just want new gear kinda ppl, they need to be funny, like to talk and always want to do thing Razz.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: Our guild master has been off.line for 14 days, that's too much inactivity for an GM, the guild is falling apart and i was looking for another good,sociality guild that will take good care of me ^^, saw what Razegore write in the General and "pling" it says, " i really need to try to get in that guild Very Happy".
Your alts: Don't really got any good alts on the bloodscalp server, in the start before i got my own WoW game i shared my account with my cousin, that's 1 lvl 80 pala, think 72 warr and 76 rogue or something, did just play with them to 60 before got my own game. On Bloodscalp i got my Twink rogue lvl 39, a warr that i started to lvl up to 80 and my DK on 64.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: I want a guild with cool guys, that talk in the guild chat almost everytime Razz, Razegore said it was very social so that's what bringing me to make this application.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: I will, no doubt. Do my all the time Very Happy

Haedess

Back to top Go down

Re: Haedess lvl 80 Priest :D [Trial]

Post  Luminarium on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Thank you for taking your time to qeite an application, we'll get back to you shortly.

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin

View user profile http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luminarium on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Accepted for a trial period. Whisper an officer in-game for a guild invitation.

Guild Master
Luminarium
Admin

View user profile http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down