Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halset - holy priest [Trial]

Go down

Halset - holy priest [Trial] Empty Halset - holy priest [Trial]

Post  Halset Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 am

--Personal info--

Name*: Mikołaj
Age*: 19
Country*: poland
English speaking and writing level: i can communicate Razz (fluent)
Did you read the stickies?: hmm, i am not that fluent...or i am too dumb to see where are they
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : but i will follow !
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): to get into raiding guild and meet some new ppl
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): all the time, got nothing to do threw next year

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Halset
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Previous Guilds: The Unholy trinity
Talents:i am very talented
Professions: tailoring/herbalism
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?:
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: naxx, os, eoe, voa, few from ulduar
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played:24days on this char

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: i was bored of mage, but i like casting classes so i did priest
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: yes
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: yes
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: yes

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: i am a human
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: they are doing naxx 10 and wiping on ulduar 10, i am bored of that
Your alts: currently i play only on rouge (29lvl)
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: i want more raiding experiances, i also seek for more friends
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?:yes, i like to help others becouse i know badly how it is when u want to do sth and noone is willing to help. (dunno if i understood the question correctly)

Halset

Back to top Go down

Halset - holy priest [Trial] Empty Re: Halset - holy priest [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Thu May 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Hey, thank you for taking your time to write an application, we'll get back you shortly...

Oh, btw... i kinda lol'd Razz
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down