Dark Vendetta's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balance Druid [Trial]

Go down

Balance Druid [Trial] Empty Balance Druid [Trial]

Post  Tewtii. Wed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm

--Personal info--

Name*: Ludvig Hansson
Age*: 14
Country*: Sverige
English speaking and writing level: Descent
Did you read the stickies?: Yes
Will you follow them(type in "the secret word") : Oooooh lore
For what purpose is this application being made? (Social, Raiding, or both?): I would like to raid as much as i can but i would like to take a part of the social part to Smile
At which time are you normally available for raids? (Remember to tell us if it's another time zone than gmt+1): Now when it is Summer holidays comming up i will be able on alot of raids but when school starts it will be less.

--Character Info--

Character's Name: Tewtii
Level: 80
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Previous Guilds: Dude Wheres My Kodo
Talents: 55/0/16
Professions: Enchanting - Tailoring,mining both 450
Raid experience (Please give some detail here. i.e. what bosses have you done? Do you understand the tactics)?: I have done Onyxia,maggy,Kara,ZA,Voa10/25.
In terms of Raid experience, was it this character you raided with?: Yeshttp:
Link to eu.wowarmory.com profile:
Total time played: 48days 19hours 49mins

--Specific Class Info--

What made you choose this class?*: I like druids with froms,free fly mounts^^,spells ect Smile
Did you level this character from (1/55-80) alone?: Yep
Is the character you are applying with your 'Main'?: Yes.
Are you comfortable playing any talent-build with this class?: Yes, but i prefer to play balance

--Misc--

Give us some information about the following. Take your time, and do your best to tell us about yourself. This will help especially if you are applying for social purposes.

Yourself, who are you?*: Im a boy who lives in Sweden. Im 14 years old. I like to be with friends and listen to music and ofc i like play wow.
Why did you leave / are planning to leave your old guild?: I didnt like the raid progress and the social part.
Your alts: Shaa=43 paladin.
Why do you want to join Dark Vendetta(DV)?: It seems to be a great guild accoding to my friend Skummtomte. And as i told you before i want a better raiding guild.
If you get in, will you be willing to contribute to the guild in any (fair) way asked of you?: Yes, I will give 100%

Thank you for taking your time to read my application

- Ludvig/ Tewtii

Tewtii.

Back to top Go down

Balance Druid [Trial] Empty Re: Balance Druid [Trial]

Post  Luminarium Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Thank you for taking your time to write an application. We'll evaluate and get back to you a.s.a.p.
Luminarium
Luminarium
Admin

http://darkvendetta.wowwars.net

Back to top Go down